View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- 3 nights accommodation at Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Full Board Meal throughout the trek. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All basic accommodation during trek in Guest house or Lodge on twin sharing basis
- All the private/reserve transfer to and from (destinations) mentioned in the program
- English speaking trekking guide
- English speaking tour guide
- Porter to carry 15kg luggage (1 porter 2 guests)
- All the trekking permits and sightseeing permits
- Medical kit
- All governmental and local taxes etc…
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Lemonade cafe
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Personal expenses (tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc,) during trip is not included.
- Meals and other entry fees not mentioned in the program
- Visa passport fee
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation
- Additional expenses which are beyond Lets Trip Nepal Adventure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The accommodation at Kathmandu will be on BB basis Deluxe standard and during the trek will be on basic hotel/lodge/guesthouse. The room will be on sharing basis. Although Single Supplement will be provided on request, it will be difficult to get the single room with the increase in the elevation. During peak season, there will be problem of accommodation, we suggest you to carry own sleeping bags too.
- At Kathmandu, Breakfast will be served to the guest while Lunch and Dinner have to be managed by self. At the same time, it’s the best chance to explore Nepali style food in Nepali Restaurants. Lunch & Breakfast can also arranged on request. A welcome dinner will be served on behalf of Lets Trip Nepal Adventure Pvt. Ltd. The meal during the trek will simple and authentic Nepalese style. You can also enjoy the basic International cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, Indian, etc.). The breakfast and the dinner will be served at the lodge where you are staying overnight and the lunch will be served on the way. All the Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be included in the package during trek.
- The trek is moderate trek as you will be ascending and gaining elevation slowly while taking rest. It is not necessary your body condition should be in top notched but the trek will be easier and successful if you could walk 5-6 hours per day. But beware of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) while trekking, there is gain in altitude and your body has be well acclimatized. To have the stabilized stamina, attitude and determination you can have a week long walking practice prior to your trek day. If you have any critical problems like heart diseases, blood cancer, lungs problem and other life threatening diseases please consult your doctor before trekking and take necessary measures. You have to inform any kind of such complication to Lets Trip Nepal Adventure Pvt. Ltd. as well.
- The best time to visit Langtang Valley Trek will be in Autumn (September – November) and Spring (March – May). This is the best time to explore the unexplored terrain as the climatic condition is favourable. The weather will be warm, clean and sunny with incredible view of mountains and hills at the horizon. You will be walking above the clouds at some places. The winter season (December – February) isn’t favourble for trekking. The summer/monsoon season (June – August) will be favourable for those nature lover who wish to explore mountain vegetation and see some the wildings.
- We try our 100% effort to make your trip smooth and unforgettable. We guaranteed you to give 100% service of your payment. However, due to some unavoidable circumstances like landslide, flood, snowfall, political unrest, flight cancellation, sickness or accident etc., the overall itinerary might get affected and we will not be responsible for such changes. The guests will have to bear any extra costing of self as well as the guide & the porters.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Lets Trip Nepal
Unforgettable Poon Hill trek
We went on the Poon Hill trek and it was amazing. Not only the trek itself but also the guide was great, as he…
Great experience - best trek ever!
The trek was wonderful, the guide and the sherpas were very friendly and always happy to show you the nepalese…
Trekking in Annapurna Circuit
I had the most amazing time doing trekking in the Annapurna Circuit. The acomodations are great, hot bath and…
- Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, and 6 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071