Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If you are an entry-level trekker and would like to do a short, easy trek in Nepal that offers you both scenic beauty and ethnic culture, then Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trek is your best option. ABC has been the most-visited tourist region of Nepal for many years. The ease and accessibility of traveling, the spectacular scenery, and the beautiful and hospitable people are some of the regions for its popularity among tourists visiting Nepal. You pass through beautiful villages, dense bamboo and alpine forests, green hills filled with rhododendrons, and pleasing terrains. When you reach the base camp 4130m (13546ft.), you will be rewarded with incredible views of several mountains: Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Annapurna South, Tent Peak, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Annapurna South, and several others.
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara...
Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul...
Trek from Ghandruk to Chhomrong...
Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan...
Trek from Dovan to Deurali (3230...
Trek from Deurali to via MBC...
Trek from ABC to Dovan (2600 m)....
Trek from Dovan to Jhinu Danda...
Trek from Jhinu Danda to...
- A guide.
- Entry permits for Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- Necessary transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara both way by Tourist Bus.
- Transportation from Pokhara to Nayapul both way by Taxi.
- Meals for guide during a trek.
- Accommodation for guide during a trek.
- Necessary equipment for our guide.
- Insurance for guide.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara for the guide.
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Museum
- Entry/Admission - Old Gurung Museum
- Entry/Admission - Chhomrong Cottage
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
- Entry/Admission - Deurali
- Entry/Admission - Jhinu Danda Hot spring
- Emergency Mountain Medical Rescue Insurance.
- Provided by your insurance company. Please buy it in your country. You cannot buy it in Nepal.
- Expenses of personal nature, such as drinks and beverages, etc.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) for you during trek.
- Accommodation for you during trek.
- Hotel accommodation and meal for you in Pokhara.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: First Environmental Trekking
I did the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek and it was very impressive! One of the most beautiful experiences I had in my li…
7 days Gosaikunda trek - beautiful
With two friends of mine we did a 7 days Gosaikunda trek. Awesome organisation and fair price. I highly recommend a…
Absolute Best Trekking Experience
I found this company through a friend’s recommendation and my goodness they are amazing! The trek was so incredibly…
Australian camp, Nagarkot
The company had forgotten to mention the tax while quoting the price, this caused a confusion on the final price. …
My Dad and I trekked the Manaslu Circuit with our guide Madhu and our porter Kanchha both of whom made the experien…
Personally Guide with client wishes oriented
I wanted to have a trek which is not to long (about 10 days) and has all the highlights, so i did a part of annapur…
It was perfect,once in a life time expirience
We highly recommend First Environmental Trekking, Raj arranged all our trip in the most sufficiant & proffesional w…
Upper Musang experience..:)
I was solo trekker being on route with Ganesz (guide @porter).Organization was perfect and the whole trek was a rea…
Friendly and reliable !
Very friendly people who helped us to do some bookings and a great city tour with super guide. No effort was too mu…
Fo for it. They are the best
The agence is very well licated, the owner is so nice and they help you yo fond everything you want to know on nepa…
Awesome monsoon time trek in Annapurna region!
We had the nicest time with takurs company. Takur is a very nice guy and very helpful with everything. Even in the…
A Nice trek with fun and value!
I booked this trek as a solo traveler and I was a bit worried, because I'm not used to treks (especially on the mou…
Reliable, kind, generous people
Thakur Pandey organised a two-week trip for me and a couple of friends in Nepal. We hiked to Poon Hill and also th…
Great people with a wealth of hospitality and knowledge
Had a great time trekking the langtang valley. First Environmentals guides put your well being in the forefront whi…
ABC+Poon Hill Trekking & Booking
About the trekking: My guide Krishna did a great job. I went there alone, and took good care of me and helped carry…
- Pokhara Museum, Old Gurung Museum, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days
Which attractions will I visit with Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days on Tripadvisor
How much is Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days?
Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days price starts from AU$771.34. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days cancellation policy?
Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days?
Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days is hosted by First Environmental Trekking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact First Environmental Trekking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 9 Days on Tripadvisor