Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Australian Base Camp is the shortest and easiest trekking route. It is very suitable for the trekkers who have an enduring desire to see the close-up views of Annapurna ranges on a short hike. The trek starts from Pokhara. You will explore the excellent layered rice terrains, lush green and peaceful forests, waterfalls and glowing views of Annapurna II, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna South. Annapurna Conservation Region never fails to surprise its explorers. It’s the largest protected land in Nepal where you will able to wander around diverse landscapes depending upon your time, level of fitness and group members.
Arrive in Kathmandu(1400 m)
Drive to Pokhara(1400 m)
Drive to Kande and trek to...
Trek to Dhampus(1650 m) and...
Back to Pokhara
Drive back to Kathmandu from...
- Arrival / Departure transfers on international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu / Pokhara on a twin share b&b basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- Accommodation in Teahouse.
- Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Professional local trekking group leader well trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Osho Adventure T-shirts / other seasonal gifts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Local Tax and Government Fees.
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Lakeside
- Entry/Admission - Machhapuchhre Guest house and restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Dhampus View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- International Airfare from Home – Kathmandu – Home.
- Photocopy charges, web usage and telephone calls.
- Nepal VISA cost which will be charge at Tribhuvan International Airport.
- Travel Insurance
- Extra cost due to natural calamities and hiring additional transportation and porters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Trekking Top Nepal
Great short trek, great guide
I had a great 5 days trek in the Langtang valley. Suman Thapa my guide was exceptional. His technical skills helped…
Life Time Experience of Everest Base Camp Trekking
It was such a great trekking journey! Our guide Hira and porters (Migma and Pasang)are very responsible and nice, i…
Amazing Trip To Nepal
In October of 2018 I flew into Kathmandu Nepal. This being my first time traveling outside the country I did not kn…
Amazing experience to Everest Base Camp Trekking
One of the best experience with Good service from this company...quick responses , good porters and a good guide Mr…
A Reliable Travel Partner to Tailor a Most Comfortable and Hassles free Tour and Travel Packages Organizer in Kathmandu
Recently, I did 14 days long Annapurna Circuit Trek along with my three American friends and my 16 years old boy …
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Pokhara Lakeside, and 5 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about 7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek
Which attractions will I visit with 7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is 7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek?
7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek price starts from AU$977.35. Discover and book 7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the 7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek cancellation policy?
7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek?
7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek is hosted by Trekking Top Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trekking Top Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 days Relaxating Australian Camp Trek on Tripadvisor