Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
As per the name stand, this tour offers amazing tourism attractions, rich culture and traditions, lofty Himalayas covered with snow, green meadows dotted with wild flowers, rich flora and fauna, revered temples, royal places, UNESCO World Heritage site, fascinating tourist’s places and relaxed atmosphere. Nepal Tour is a wonder in itself as it has almost everything to make the holiday enjoyable, fascinating and everlasting experience of lifetime. The Tour offers a delightful insight into its rich ancient cultures and ethnic diversity. Enjoy the view of eastern Himalaya sunrise, wildlife safari, beautiful snow covered mountains surrounded to Pokhara, visit Lumbini birth place of Gautam Buddha, and continue sightseeing of Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. This tour will be the most rewarding way to see Nepal and her people, their culture and rich heritage.
Kathmandu Full day city...
Kathmandu to Pokhara (private car)
Sarangkot sunrise and Pokhara...
Pokhara – Chitwan (Private car)
Chitwan Jungle Activities and...
Lumbini City Sightseeing and fly...
Full day Patan, Bhaktapur...
Sunrise from Nagarkot and...
- Airport pick up and drop off
- All private transfer in a luxurious vehicle
- English speaking guide during sightseeing
- All meals during Chitwan and Lumbini Tour
- All entrance fees
- Accommodation in 3 star category Hotel and Resorts
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pasupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Falls, Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave
- Entry/Admission - International Mountain Museum
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Maya Devi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Any drinks
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Nepal visa fee
- International Airfare
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- All the accommodation as per itinerary with twin/double sharing basis. For solo traveler, we provide single room.
- Kindly provide us your arrival and departure flight details in advance.
- Our only goal is to see a happy guest after the completion of the tour. This is why we packaged this tour keeping due respect on quality of the tour not on the price of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 16 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour
What time does An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour start?
An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour?
How much is An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour?
An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour price starts from AU$2,362.96. Discover and book An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour cancellation policy?
An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book An Unforgettable 9 Days Nepal Tour on Tripadvisor