Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Romantic travel is the perfect way to express your inner love with your loved ones. This Honeymoon Tour will let you create new memories with your partner in the fairyland. Honeymoon tour in Nepal offers you to explore all major romantic destination of Nepal within an affordable time.
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Fly to Pokhara (Approx. 25 Mins...
Drive to Chitwan (Approx. 6...
Full Day Jungle Activities at...
Drive Back to Kathmandu (Approx....
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Candle Light Welcome Dinner
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Explore all Romantic Destination as per itinerary
- Domestic Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Falls, Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Mahendra Cave
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal Expenses (Tips, Beverages, Laundries etc.)
- Expenses not mention in the service
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Master Himalaya
Everest Base Camp w chopper return
The hike was amazing, what made it more enjoyable were the guides. KB and Raj were excellent. The kids that were …
An unforgettable trip to Everest Base Camp
I was planning this trip in my head a year ago and was able to make my dream a reality with the help of Master Hima…
Green Park Chitwan - 4 Days
Beautiful tour! Elephant riding and canoa are the best ! The rooms are new wide and comfortable the staffs is very …
One of the best decisions of my life!
I am glad that I chose to trek to the Langtang - Gosainkunda region with Master Himalaya Treks. Mr. Ram Barakoti he…
Express EBC with chopper return - arranged by Master Himalaya
Wonderful company! I strongly recommend Master Himalaya, they went beyond our expectations with every detail. Ever…
Best tour agency in Nepal
I highly recommend this tour agency. They arranged most of our trip to the Everest base camp. The flight tickets, t…
Langtang Valley Trek
We decided to celebrate my wife's birthday by doing a 8 day Langtang Valley trek in late December. Nara was our gui…
Three Passes trek and Chitwan
Amazing company with the kindest people of Nepal! I came to know this company super randomly and am glad I did! The…
Cheap and Reliable
I think the highlight of my trip in Nepal was climbing Island Peak. My friend and I did it with Master Himalaya and…
Really enjoyable, tough but rewarding trek to the Annapurna base camp. Some amazing places to stay and some simply …
A lifetime adventure - Hiking the Anapurna trek in a handicap group טרק של פעם בחיים - מסע האנפורנה לנכים
On the 3rd of Oct. We started a first of a kind hiking in the Anapurna crossing the highest pass 5416m with a handi…
Around Anapurna with Master Himalaya - exceptional experience
We took a trek Around Anapurna (6 Days). A group of 24 people, including 4 disabled people on wheelchairs. A comple…
They really are the master of Himalaya. Best guide, best trip.the adventures that were found around every corner of…
Amazing Mardi himal trek! Perfect organization
I went trekking to Mardi himal base camp, which was absolutely unforgettable experience! Ram organized the tour on …
Nepal at its finest!
I would have to say that the highlight of my trip was the trek to Annapurna Base Camp. It’s was a perfect mix of ch…
- Swayambhunath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 10 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Honeymoon Tour in Nepal
Which attractions will I visit with Honeymoon Tour in Nepal?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Honeymoon Tour in Nepal on Tripadvisor
How much is Honeymoon Tour in Nepal?
Honeymoon Tour in Nepal price starts from AU$895.76. Discover and book Honeymoon Tour in Nepal on Tripadvisor
What is the Honeymoon Tour in Nepal cancellation policy?
Honeymoon Tour in Nepal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Honeymoon Tour in Nepal on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Honeymoon Tour in Nepal?
Honeymoon Tour in Nepal is hosted by Master Himalaya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Master Himalaya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Honeymoon Tour in Nepal on Tripadvisor