Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
What is the shortest possible ways do Poon Hill Trek from Kathmandu? We offer best shortest Poon Hill Trekking for 4 days from and to Kathmandu. We offer the best manageable itinerary of 4 days short Poon Hill Trek from and to Kathmandu. We are organizing this Short Poon Hill Trekking Itinerary of 4 days which will able to fulfill your dream to reach the most popular and best Annapurna range view from Poon Hill, situated at 3210 meters above sea level in on the head of Ghorepani. This short trek to Poonhill is perfect option for those who have very limited time and budget and wish to visit Poonhill, enjoy trekking, spend some night in Pokhara and view sunrise from Poonhill.
Hotel Pick up and drive to...
Drive to Ulleri and Trek to...
Sunrise from Poonhill, Trek down...
Drive back to Kathmandu
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Tourist Coach
- Accommodation in 3 star category hotel in Pokhara
- All meals during trekking
- Accommodation in best available Hotels/Lodge/Guest house during Trekking
- All permits and entry fee
- Trekking Guide fee
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing basis. For solo traveler we provide single room.
- Lunch and dinner during Pokhara stay
- Lunch while travelling to and from Pokhara
- Any sightseeing fee during Pokhara
- Personal expenses
- Porter fee (compulsary)
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Lakeside
- Entry/Admission - Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We had to collect 4 passport size photos of each traveller, two for TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) card and two for ACAP (Annapurna Conservation area permit) a day before your tour starts.
- We need to collect each traveller passport copy to obtain TIMS and ACAP a day before your tour starts.
- Our office representative will collect these documents a day before your tour starting date from your Hotel.
- This is the shortest trek to Ponhill and you might not explore more.
- Most travellers can participate
- We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Pokhara Lakeside, Ghorepani Community hospital, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Shortest Poonhill trek from Kathmandu
- Shortest Poonhill trek from Kathmandu will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Shortest Poonhill trek from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Shortest Poonhill trek from Kathmandu price starts from AU$604.68. Discover and book Shortest Poonhill trek from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Shortest Poonhill trek from Kathmandu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shortest Poonhill trek from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Shortest Poonhill trek from Kathmandu is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shortest Poonhill trek from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor