Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This fantastic trek to hidden villages that includes an invitation into private homes with beautiful welcome flower garland and tea, every day throughout the year. Our guide will lead you to outstanding hidden villages that are inaccessible by public transport. The unspoiled villages, our guides having lived in the area for more than a decade, their local knowledge is invaluable to visitors and he will enjoy sharing it with you. This trek starts from Kathmandu driving through different villages with picturesque landscape and flowing Sukoshi River to Gurmi, after crossing the beautiful Sunkoshi River we take the dirt road to Salleri along with beautiful mountain views and Sherpa settlements. Salleri is the capital of Solukhumbu district and this is where the road ends.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in Katmandu hotel breakfast included. As per itinerary
- Guided city tour in Katmandu by private car / van / bus.
- All Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, lunches, Dinners tea coffee
- full camping trek
- English speaking Guide& Sherpa
- Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits.
- Lukla-Kathmandu Airfare
- All our government taxes.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Katmandu.
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 40 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at airpot
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
After a two day hike we lived, ate, drank and danced with the most welcoming people who shared openly what little they have, nothing but happiness. Within those few days spent in the village we opened a first page into the hard life of the Sherpa people, full of ancient…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from Nepal-Tours-2019, Owner at VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek)
Responded 25 Feb. 2020
Thank you Jimmy for the comments.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bespoken Himalayan Treks
Excellet company with great people and cultures
My Everest Base Camp Trek with Bespoken Himalayan Treks in 2012 was one of the best trek i have done in the Himala…
This is an unforgettable place. Food, people, views, hotel niceness, staff friendliness -- everything!
Mera peak - amphu labtsa pass - Island peak
Where to start... this trek was a real once in lifetime experience. I had been in Nepal on a previous trip so i was…
- Nepal, Salleri, and 12 more
- Duration: 14 days
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 652 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek)
What time does VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek) start?
VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek) will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek) on Tripadvisor
How much is VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek)?
VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek) price starts from AU$3,316.82. Discover and book VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek) on Tripadvisor
What is the VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek) cancellation policy?
VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book VillageTrek Nepal(Juway Village Trek) on Tripadvisor