View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- 3 nights in 3-star deluxe hotel in Kathmandu ( Hotel Yatri Suites & Spaon BnB basis)
- Welcome dinner
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle(s)
- English speaking, trained and experienced tour guide
- T-shirt and city map
- All government and local taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Nepalese visa fee
- Airfare for international flights to and from Kathmandu
- All meals except breakfast
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the What Is Included section
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will be staying at 3-star deluxe hotel, Hotel Yatri Suites & Spa in Kathmandu on a twin-shared basis. Single rooms can also be made available by paying an additional 270 USD.
- Mostly buffet-style breakfasts will be served by your hotel during your stay in Kathmandu. There will also be a welcome dinner hosted by Himalayan Glacier on the day of your arrival.
- The best thing about the Kathmandu Tour is that you can take it any time of the season. Monsoon is from June to August with 80 percent of the rainfall only during this period. Spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) are the most pleasant seasons. Winters begin in December and last till February.
- Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with Himalayan Glacier. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Himalayan Glacier Trekking - Private Day Tours
3 Passes Trek with EBC
Had an amazing time trekking with Himalayan Glacier and especially my guide Ashish. The service was excellent and…
Khopra Ridge - fabulous trek!
Trekking to Khopra Ridge was an amazing experience! It is a little off the beaten path, which we appreciated. Not…
An awesome experience
The beautiful scenery, people and culture of Nepal and the Himalayas made this trip one of the best that I have…
Wonderful Nepal Adventure
We had a group of 5 and wanted to spend 3 weeks exploring Nepal. They designed a route that fit what we wanted to…
Excellent Guide and Safe
This was my first time being above 5000 metres and multiple day hike for more than 3 days. I am not that fit :p.…
"Mera Peak and Amphu Lumbcha Pass
We did Mera Peak and Amphu Lumbcha pass October 2019 with help of Himalayan Glacier trekking company. From the…
Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek
Our group of five had an amazing time hiking to EBC! The Luxury Lodge option is definitely worth it as we slept…
Virginia Beach, Virginia40
Nepal and Bhutan Tour
Thank you to Himalayan Glacier wonderful staff and guides for an amazing experience !!! Everyone was very…
An Incredible Adventure in Nepal
We booked an October 2019, 19 day trek with Himalayan Glacier, for a group of four on the Annapurna Circuit in…
An amazing 23 day tour
Great tour for a group of 6 friends. Very well organised. have no complaints. Started with arrival in Lhasa. Tour…
- Himalayan Glacier Trekking - Private Day Tours
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071