View all photos (20)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1KathmanduStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2LuklaStop: 4 hours -See details
- 3Namche BazaarStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Namche BazaarStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5TengbocheStop: 6 hours -See details
- 6Dingboche View PointStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 7Dingboche VillageStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 8LobucheStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 9Gorakshep ViewpointStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 10Kala PattarStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
See 3 more stops
Arrival in Kathmandu check in...
Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding...
Phakding to Namche Bazaar...
Acclimatization Day - Namche...
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche...
Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360...
Acclimatization at Dingboche...
Dingboche to Lobuche (4930 m.)
Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170...
Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar...
Pheriche to Namche Bazaar...
Namche Bazaar to Lukla...
We board our early flight from...
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Two night's 3 star standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking according the program)
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples)
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, if necessary.
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Entry/Admission - Namche Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Dingboche View Point
- Entry/Admission - Dingboche Village
- Entry/Admission - Lobuche
- Entry/Admission - Gorakshep Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Kala Pattar
- Entry/Admission - Pheriche
- Entry/Admission - Tenzing Hillary Airport
- Entry/Admission - Tribhuvan International Airport
- Your Travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our meeting in Kathmandu: You should to pass your International flight details to us once you confirm and book Everest Base Camp Trek with us for a “meeting and greeting” service at the airport on your arrival, once you pass through the Customs and come out of the Terminal building where you will see someone standing with your name written on paper then our airport representative or tour officer will greet you and transfer you to the hotel or if you have not booked your Kathmandu hotels with us (you have done it yourself) and have just booked the trekking part then you should pass your hotel detail in Kathmandu, we fix the date and time to meet through e mail when we communicate while booking trek.
- In event of flight cancellation/ delayed in/out Lukla: If flight will get cancelled, then we will reschedule your flight for the following day. (Subject to availability). However, in a group, we could also hire a helicopter to fly in/out to Lukla to start/ end the trek as per the planned date and time and cost of helicopter flight is your own expenses. Helicopter flight will cost minimum of US$- 500 per person depending on group size. To cover this helicopter flight expenses, you are kindly requested to come with travel insurance that covers the flight cancellation for minimum of US$- 500 for a day so that you could claim for the flight cancellation once returned from the trip, and we will make documentation for this as per your require to submit to your insurance.
- Luggage/Bag pack on Everest base camp trekking: Your main luggage will be carried by porters on trek and you simply carry a day pack with water bottle, camera, sun-screen, spare jacket, and etc, during the trek, as small loads allows you for full enjoyment of the trek. A trek bag is ideal for your main luggage, plus a small lockable bag for travel clothes or anything that you do not need during trek which you can leave at hotel’s locker room/safe deposit box in Kathmandu for free of charge. Weight allowance at Nepal’s domestic airlines is 15 Kg including your hand bag; excess weight is chargeable at USD 1 or more which is extra on our tour cost.
- Transports used on Everest base camp trekking: We will provide private vehicles for the airport transfers and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and return.
- Electricity and battery charges on trekking: There are electricity available in some of the villages on our Everest base camp trek where you can re- charges your camera batteries and there is solar power in some villages we trek through and you can recharges your batteries in those places as well if they have enough power and we suggest you to have spare batteries as well and you will have to pay some for recharging batteries.
- Meals and drinks on Everest base camp trekking: The meals while you are on trek are included on our package and they are taken in lodges; we will have breakfast and dinner at the lodge where we stay overnights and our will guide will choose and stop for lunch on available place every day on trek and we recommend you to bring water purification pills since you will have normal water for free, then you can have the normal water and use the medicine and drink however you have options of buying bottled water or boiled water in every places as well. There will also be farewell dinners for guests in Kathmandu.
- Hotel and Accommodation on Everest base camp trekking: While in Kathmandu, your accommodation is at standard hotels ( Attached Bath, A/C, 24 hours running hot/cold shower) similar of 3 star standard hotel and while in trek, your accommodation is at Mt. Lodge and local tea houses, they are clean and comfortable. Our entire accommodation is at twin share unless stated but single supplement accommodation is also available on personal request at the additional cost of US$- 200. Do let us know if you want to upgrade your accommodation in Kathmandu or in Major city.
- Personal expenses on trekking: Personal expenses depend largely on your habit and as the meals are included on our base camp trek cost ,so, you only need money for table drinks (alcoholic/non alcoholic beverages), snacks while walking (some smaller shops are available along the trail in the areas), tips, souvenirs, hot shower (available in some places), and meals ( A meal cost 5-7USD in Kathmandu) for your Kathmandu stay, entrance fees ( approx: 25USD) while your tour in Kathmandu, if you do not drink alcohol and sopping then 12-15USD per day should be enough for the hot drinks, shower and snacks on trek and Tips are appreciated by your support team after the trek. The amount depends on your budget and appreciation of their work. As a suggestion, we advise you to allocate 10 - 15% of the total tour cost as tips to the staff and you can do this if you feel the services have been good.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Welcome Nepal Treks - Day Tours
Kenya Tru Nomads Tours
Best Trekking Company in Nepal
I did Annapurna base camp trek with welcome Nepal Treks. They provide best hotel with good transport and good…
6 night 7 days kathmandu-nagarkot-chitwan-pokhra customized tour
A huge thanks to Mr. Hari & Mr. Nawaraj for making our tour memorable & Mr Ashok (the driver) too. The tour was…
A beautiful travel experience arranged by Mr. Hari, Mr. Nawaraj and friendly driver Mr. Ashok.
We traveled Nepal with 'Welcome Nepal Trek Pvt Ltd.' of Mr. Hari and Mr. Nawaraj. Firstly they welcome us and let…
Thankyou So much Mr Hari, Nara, Niema
Thanks Hati for our smooth trip, even though we had so many last minute changes in our trek and during the trek…
Great service and communication. Was very well looked after by an experienced guide, Amir, throughout the whole…
Fantastic Trekking, Spectacular Scenery!!!
I just finished a 2-week trek ip to Everest Base camp via Ama Dablam vase camp. My guide Ganesh was friendly &…
Is very Good tours and excellent result of company and all members is very good and we enjoy allot I haghly…
We have enjoyed alot in Nepal thank to Mr. Nawah, he is very proficinal and take care of his clients and treat…
14-day Annapurna Circuit Tour with Poon Hill
Loved my experience with Welcome Nepal Treks! Hari was very professional and ensured that everything went smoothly…
Al Kharj, Saudi Arabia187
Amazing week in Nepal
The company is very reliable, I could arrange everything (payment, tickets) from my home country (email and…
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255