Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular treks in the Annapurna region. The trail goes alongside terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests and high altitude landscapes with the Annapurna Range in view most of the time. The Annapurna Base camp takes 7 to 12 days, depending on your itinerary and length of walking days. It can easily be done independently. It is possible to do this trek in all seasons, however, in the winter the base camp can sometimes be closed due to high snow level. In spring time the huge rhododendron forests are in full bloom which gives the trek an extra appeal.
- Accomodation at Pokhara. Annapurna Conservation Permit fee Accommodation at Guest houses during the trekking Food: Breakfast, lunch, dinner Staff: 1 Guide, 2:1 Porter Transportation: Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus. Trekking allowance, food allowance for trekking crews Our service charge.
- PERSONAL equipment for Trekking gears like down jackets, sleeping bags, stick etc. Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal Emergency Rescue evacuation Personal expenses Tipping (Tips), Bar bills, Mineral water & Foods apart from mentioned on inclusion part.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Creative Adventure Nepal
Real care in Kathmandu
Ramesh was an excellent guide and was able to navigate all the complexities of our groups changing travel needs as …
Our Superb Nepal Tour
I am from India. We had a week long tour and it was exquisite. Definitely i chose the correct tour operator. Than…
Kathmandu n pokhara
Hello everyone it was grt experience with them their car service and the driver was very good... We also liked the …
Nepal Tour with family for 8 days
Creative Adventure was referred to us through a friend who had booked their Nepal trip with this company. A visit …
the wonderful trip in Nepal
this could be one of the most unforgetable experiences in my life. Those crocodiles sleeping at the bank，the origin…
Thanks Ramesh. It was a wonderful trip and we all enjoyed a lot. All the arrangements were excellent, food was deli…
Nepal Tour 2019
Arrangements by Mr. Ramesh Pandey are excellent. Very good hospitality. Food was very tasty and catered per our req…
Jay KUMAR R00
All the service we got from this office was very professional,price was reasonable.we liked all the hotel they have…
Visit to Nepal
This month I have visited Nepal with my mom and sister . The trip was memorable. In all places the trip organiser …
Very well organised... Enjoyed the trip...would appreciate their commitment to deliver the best and made the trip m…
karma sheraf g00
Ktm to Rara
Thank you creative adventure for your kind hospitality and well mananged tour itinerary. It was such a marvellous e…
Mukthinath visit in Nepal
I recently visited Nepal with friends and family. The trip was to visit Pashupathinath and Mukthinath temples. We…
This trip was really great! It was organized very well, the food was delicious and the transportation was great as …
First time trip to Nepal
We recently went as a group to Nepal from USA for a period of 10 days in Sep 2018. The trip was organized and coor…
We recently visited Nepal with our friend and relatives from Boston meeting us in Kathmandu for a 10 days trip. The…
- Duration: 10–11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek price starts from AU$1,137.01. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek is hosted by Creative Adventure Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Creative Adventure Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor