Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bhaktapur Durbar SquareStop: 4 hours - Admission includedBhaktapur Durbar Square, is the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1,400 metres above sea level. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Bhaktapur Durbar Square is located in the current town of Bhaktapur, also known as Khwopa, which lies 13 km east of Kathmandu.Read more
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or airport
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- 2 Mineral water bottles per person
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Adult pricing applies to all other travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please dress modestly.
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Pigeon Travels-Nepal
Trekking when it´s at it´s best
Nature is breathtaking from tropical with lots of trees to alpine with no trees and a surounding snow covered peak…
Well-priced and enjoyable half day tour
Our guide Suhail is very knowledgeable and patient. He explains history of the temple well and we have enjoyed the …
Great time with an amazingly friendly guide
Me and my girlfriend wanted a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and this was the perfect tour for us…
Amazing and fun hiking
We had an incredible hike to shivapuri. The place was amazing and we got to see breathtaking view full of lovely sc…
Jeep safari, village walk, Tharu cultural show, visit to Elephant breeding center and sunset from Rapti river bank …
Such an unbelievable location! Loved the beautiful buildings and weather! Enjoyed lounging at small cafes enjoying …
Great Inexpensive Fun
My son and I took a jeep tour through the National Park. We were so fortunate to see black rhinos. One even came ri…
Nice Boudhanath Stupa Tour
Together with Krishna I visited the Boudhanath Stupa, which is huge and fascinating (I already saw the Pashupatinat…
Best Thing I did in Kathmandu!
I found Kathmandu to be fun but very dusty. This private day hike was terrific - the best thing I did outside the …
Great day in Kathmandu Valley
The communication with Pigeon was very nice. We did everything online and via messenger. I got the full day Bakpatu…
Great day... Beautiful culture
We had an amazing day... Beautiful shops and artisan work...Food is amazing... A lot to learn.. A nice experience
very old monument of Buddhist history
A trip well worth the adventures ! ancient stupa and monuments showing the spread of Buddhism .The influence of Bud…
Great Kathmandu tour
I booked this tour while visiting Kathmandu and found my tour guide smart and sweet. She knew the ends and outs of …
it is from from kathmandu almost 40/50 kms and takes you to the far from the pollution of the city in a peaceful pl…
God is all in Nepal
if you are believer you can go to Dakshinkali and really makes you see the good avatar of great godess Kali. the pl…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 303 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half-Day Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Private Half-Day Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square on Tripadvisor
- Private Half-Day Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square price starts from AU$71.06. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square on Tripadvisor
- Private Half-Day Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square on Tripadvisor
- Private Half-Day Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square is hosted by Pigeon Travels-Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pigeon Travels-Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square on Tripadvisor