Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
GoExplore Safaris unleashes Uganda’s most popular safari combining wildlife, Chimpanzee and Gorilla adventure in just 10 days. Visit Uganda’s top beautiful parks and witness the best Uganda tourist circuit enabling them encounter the rarest of the rare in the Africa jungles including The Elephant, Lion, Cape buffalo, Rothschild’s giraffe, hartebeest, Waterbuck, Oribi, Bushbuck, Bohor reedbuck, hyena among other not forgetting the greatest primates including the Chimpanzees and the Gorillas
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Gorilla Permits
- Game drives, Bigodi Guided Nature Walk.
- Enroute lunches
- Services of English speaking Driver/guide.
- Ziwa sanctuary Rhino Tour
- Community visits
- Kibale Chimpanzee and Kyambura Gorge chimp Permits
- Park fees
- One Gorilla permit per person to be secured and paid for in advance
- Boat trips
- Igongo cultural village visit
- Airport transfers – Transportation by a 4wd vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees (Visa: US$ 100 per person for entry into Uganda – easily obtainable at the Airport)
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors)
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Laundry in Entebbe/Kampala
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel/medical insurance
- Amref Flying Doctors emergency evacuation – can be arranged @$24 per person per 31 days
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were a group of 12 Irish volunteers in Uganda visiting Queen Elizabeth National Park. Our guide, Brian, was what made our trip so extraordinary. Very nice, caring and helpful throughout our stay. He even went out of his way to bring our colleague to the doctor when he was…
Date of experience: August 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: GoExplore Safaris
We had an amazing time. They were great working with us through the uncertainties of the pandemic. Everything went …
Just got back from an 8-day trip in Uganda, organized by go explore safari led by the preeminent tour operator Bria…
very nice safari tansania uganda trip and gorillas
A very great and good experience in Kenya to see big five we visit masai mara with Denis our guide and Tanzania our…
8 days kenia and uganda
i go on safari in Africa with my friend for 8 with go explore Charles is a good guide and very humble he know ugand…
Incredible experience with our Guide jusper
in october we went on safari with goexplore safaris where victoria and jusper came to meet us at Entebbe and we wen…
Great itinerary, amazing experiences and very comfortable conditions!
We did 11 days “Legends of East Africa” tour which includes Tanzania, Kenia and Uganda. The itinerary is amazing – …
Amazing safari through Uganda plus a couple of days in Kenya
I was looking for a company to organize a safari trip through Uganda, spending a couple of days in Masai Mara to se…
our safari in kenya , tanzania & uganda with gorillas
i travelled solo to kenya , tanzania and uganda to see gorillas where i was overjoyed by the evolving wildlife in t…
Great Uganda, Kenya & Tanzania
Wow! Amazing people amazing service. Always on top of things and answering within minutes from any inquiry/issue we…
Amazing African family safari
Incredible family experience! Brian is the best! In searching for a safari for a family of five, I wanted certain…
Amazing experience- 100% recommend
Excellently looked after by Brian and the other men. Any issue you had they were there to help you. Really good tou…
Go Explore safaris has the best tour packages; the prices are friendly. Our tour guide Brian was well versed with t…
Great Uganda Trip with GoExplore
My wife and I just got back from a 3 weeks trip to Uganda, Kenya & Tanzania, Brian, from GoExplore, made all arrang…
I cannot day enough good things about GoExplore Safaris. From the first time I reached out to Brian until I let Afr…
3 days queen Elizabeth
Our safari in queen Elizabeth national park was amazing we spent a night at buffalo safari lodge for 2 nights we we…
- GoExplore Safaris
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Primates and Predators Safari Adventure
How much is Primates and Predators Safari Adventure?
Primates and Predators Safari Adventure price starts from AU$4,872.57. Discover and book Primates and Predators Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Primates and Predators Safari Adventure cancellation policy?
Primates and Predators Safari Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Primates and Predators Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Primates and Predators Safari Adventure?
Primates and Predators Safari Adventure is hosted by GoExplore Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GoExplore Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Primates and Predators Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor