Tour guide interests:
Mbabane sightseeing tours
Mbabane city tours personalized
Mbabane travel tours for your needs
Mbabane tour guide general services
We provide step-on guiding
• Lead 1–2 tours daily with enthusiasm and energy
• Prepare tour materials, including staying up to date on company developments and relevant industry news to add flavor and value
• Schedule private and public tours of the production facility
• Follow all safety guidelines and ensure that guests remain within designated areas
• Record and report any unusual incidents or violation of safety guidelines
• Collaborate with the sales team for smooth handoff at the end of each tour
• Collected money from clients and engaged in transactions between customers and attractions
• Assisted clients as necessary and satisfied the needs and desires of customers
• Coordinated with bus drivers, bus companies, restaurants, and hotels
• Established personal relationship with clients, thus advertised new tours to them
• Communicated with people from different countries, of different age groups and languages
• Solved unexpected problems
• Gave tours of the facility and communicated technical information to a wide audience
• Operated a service kiosk, answered guest's questions about the brewing process and the local area
• Developed tour programming to enhance guest's experiences and provided training to employees
• Made recommendations for process improvements that reduced the company's carbon footprint
• Learned and researched information on the history home.
• Answered phone calls from guests and other callers.
• Work the ticket office for the Ghost Walk event
• Greeted and assisted customers with booking reservations and answering any additional questions both in person and over the phone.
• Collaborated with a team to produce social media campaigns to promote the company brand.
• Scheduled, trained, and oversaw employees in day to day operations.
• Prepared and reported weekly and monthly spreadsheets of office sales.
• Marketed and promoted city walks
• Developed and maintained relationships with international schools and universities, travel agencies, and other professional organization
• Charged with office inquiries and communication, trust fundraising, staff rosters and scheduling
• Led guided city tours in English
• Narrated and co-narrated between three to eight 45/90 minute tours a day
• Developed combination pre-planned and ad hoc adaptation of tour content according to traffic conditions, unexpected divers