Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The best guides are full of knowledge, they are friendly and charismatic, too, You can meet fascinating fellow travelers, Most cities run a free walking tour, You're supporting an entrepreneur's business, Your tour guide can motivate you to travel more,It will inspire you to explore the destination further,You'll feel a sense of accomplishment,Tours come with ample photo opportunities,You'll have more memories of your trip because of it,you can meet a local, you will learn the history,
DAY ONE | JULY 15 : Arrive in...
DAY TWO | JULY 16,: After...
DAY THREE | JULY 17, : we will...
DAY FOUR | JULY 18, : In the...
DAY FIVE | JULY 19, 2018: After...
DAY SIX | JULY 20, : After...
DAY SEVEN | JULY 21,: After...
DAY EIGHT | JULY 22,: After...
DAY NINE | JULY 23,: After...
DAY TEN | JULY 24,: After...
DAY ELEVEN | JULY 25, : After...
DAY TWELVE | JULY 26, 2018:...
DAY THIRTEEN | JULY 27,: After...
DAY FOURTEEN | JULY 28, : After...
DAY FIFTEEN | JULY 29,: Day...
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Addis Mercato
- Entry/Admission - Mount Entoto
- Entry/Admission - Arbaminch
- Entry/Admission - Dorze Village
- Entry/Admission - Hippo watching on Lake Awassa
- Entry/Admission - Bale Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Sof Omar Cave
- Entry/Admission - Shashemene
- Entry/Admission - Awash National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ejersa Goro
- Entry/Admission - Dire-Dawa University
- Entry/Admission - Debre Libanos Monastery
- • Any alcoholic drinks • Tips and any personal expenses • Video camera and photography fees/ filming permit and fee • Porter fees at the airport/ hotel/lodge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ethio USA Tours
Trip to Northern Ethiopia to visit historic cities and cultural sites
My wife and I so enjoyed our tour of Northern Ethiopia with Ethio USA Tours in February 2019 that we invited two re…
Full Ethiopia Tour
We did a tour across several parts of the country, including Addis, Gondar, Lallibella, and Axum and also the Omo V…
Return Visit to Ethiopia
My wife and I returned to Ethiopia in February 2019 for a tour after living in Addis Ababa in the 1960s and a short…
Walking in the footsteps of his majesty
I travelled with Ethio USA Tours in collaboration with a Rastafari TV. They made it possible for me to fulfil my an…
Ethiopia thru Abera - My first introduction to a small part of Africa! An amazing and ancient culture like no other!
Ethiopia thru Abera and ETHIO USA TOURS - My first introduction to a small part of Africa! A mesmerizing and ancie…
An amazing trip to be forever remembered!
I have lived and traveled around the world; some trips you forget about and some trips just stick to you because th…
Choose Excellent Customer Service at Ethio USA Tours
I already had my ticket to Addis Ababa from Washington DC but I was having a difficult time planning my trip to Asm…
Exelent Etiopia tour!
Made a tour with mr Abera - Ethio USA Tours some years ago through the south of Ethiopia. Me and my friends all exp…
A Hidden Gem
I met with Ethio USA Tours during ATIGS 2018, the gentleman I spoke with was so passionate about traveling that 5 m…
- Addis Mercato, Mount Entoto, and 13 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 152 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 411 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Footsteps of Majesty tour
Which attractions will I visit with Footsteps of Majesty tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Footsteps of Majesty tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Footsteps of Majesty tour?
Footsteps of Majesty tour price starts from AU$4,147.54. Discover and book Footsteps of Majesty tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Footsteps of Majesty tour cancellation policy?
Footsteps of Majesty tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Footsteps of Majesty tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Footsteps of Majesty tour?
Footsteps of Majesty tour is hosted by Ethio USA Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ethio USA Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Footsteps of Majesty tour on Tripadvisor