Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Runs all year around , flexible and customizable . Historical, Cultural and nature inclusive. With light walk and hiking is included everyday.
Arrival Addis Ababa
Addis Ababa - Bahir Dar
Bahir Dar to Gondar
Gondar to Axum
Axum to Mekelle
Mekelle to Lalibella
Lalibela to Dessie
Dessie to Addis Ababa
Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Guide fees
- 4 hours boat service on Lake Tana
- Entry/Admission - Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Ethiopia
- Entry/Admission - Ethnological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Debre Libanos Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Blue Nile Falls
- Entry/Admission - Lake Tana
- Entry/Admission - Fasil Ghebbi
- Entry/Admission - Debre Berhan Selassie Church
- Entry/Admission - Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion
- Entry/Admission - Queen of Sheba Palace
- Entry/Admission - Tombs of Kings Kaleb and Gebre Meskal
- Entry/Admission - Northern Stelae Field
- Entry/Admission - Yeha Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Debre Damo
- Entry/Admission - Wukro Chirkos
- Entry/Admission - Abreha and Atsbeha Church
- Entry/Admission - Emperor Yohannes IV Palace
- Entry/Admission - Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Entry/Admission - Lake Hayq
- Entry/Admission - 2000 Habesha cultural restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Bole International Airport
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Optional excursion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Horizon Ethiopia Tour and Travel - Day Tours
Yene of Horizon Ethiopia Tour Addis Abbaba organized a marvellous tour from Addis Abbaba to Southern Ethiopia. We …
We just spent 10 days traveling through the north of Ethiopia and can't be more grateful. Horizon has made our trip…
We recommend Horizon Ethiopia without any reserve.
30 years ago, we (myself and 3 friends of mine), have been living 2 years in Ethiopia. At that time, Ethopia was a …
Great tour and experience
I went to Taj Mahal and Agra; Izzy was my tour guide and he was great!!! Very knowledgeable and friendly; with enou…
Excellent organisation and top driver in a fantastic country
The tour organised what exactly as described. The driver and the 4x4 were of the highest standard. Cook was excelle…
Wenchi Lake Day Trip
It was a very nice trip. Both the driver and the tour guide are very friendly and helpful. The views are great.
You have to see North and South
It was an unforgettable journey, we have seen the interesting historical places in the North and the real, original…
As a professional photographer, highly recommend visiting this wonderful place despite the heat to be found. Horizo…
Excellent 4wd hire
I hired a 4wd for two weeks from Horizon in order to visit the Omo Valley. The vehicle was as described, in good co…
We went on an organised tour of the Northern historical circuit from Australia. Horizon Travel was the local agent.…
- Holy Trinity Cathedral, National Museum of Ethiopia, and 32 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 152 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days
Which attractions will I visit with Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days?
How much is Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days?
Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days price starts from AU$3,690.29. Discover and book Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days cancellation policy?
Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days?
Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days is hosted by Horizon Ethiopia Tour and Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Horizon Ethiopia Tour and Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Land Tour To The Historical Route 12 Days on Tripadvisor