Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The joy of traveling can be enjoyed virtually anywhere in the world. Yet one of the best countries for breathtaking scenery, rugged but majestic mountains, exotic flora, fauna (mainly endemic mammals, birds, plants) and pristine cultural diversity maintained by perpetual historical site and tribes undoubtedly it is Ethiopia.
Day 1 After breakfast City tour...
Day 2: After breakfast excursion...
Day 3: After breakfast drive to...
Day 4: After breakfast drive to...
Day 5: After breakfast, we will...
Day 6: After breakfast today we...
After breakfast, we will drive...
Day 8: After breakfast drive to...
Day 9: After breakfast, the day...
Day 10: After breakfast drive to...
Day 11: After breakfast in the...
Day 12: After breakfast, the day...
Day 13: After breakfast, the day...
Day 14: After breakfast drive to...
Drive to Addis Abeba
- Meet & greet at the airport
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All accommodations on full board Except Addis basis as per the program including nonalcoholic drinks (Tea, coffee, a bottle of wateror soft drinks) BB in Addis
- Coaster bus with 8 participants including fuel and driver allowance
- Local guides when needed
- Scout fee at the national park
- All government tax
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Entoto Maryam Church
- Entry/Admission - Debre Libanos Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Menagesha Suba Forest Park
- Entry/Admission - Adama
- Entry/Admission - Awash National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Ziway
- Entry/Admission - Wondo Genet College
- Entry/Admission - Wondo Genet College of Forestry and Natural Resources
- Entry/Admission - Fish Market at Awassa Lake
- Entry/Admission - Bale Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Addis Mercato
- The international and local flight
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Tips and any personal expenses
- Video camera and photography fees/ filming permit and fee
- Porter fees at the airport/ hotel/lodge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Respect the local community you are visiting, act responsibly towards local people, customs, and the environment.
- views onto the other people i.e. do not undermine one’s religion/belief, custom, lifestyle; do not insult/criticize….etc.
- Support local businesses if you can and able to help their income by using locally owned shops.
- Make sure your impact on the environment is minimal; do not drop wastes, especially inorganic products.
- allow them to act naturally Use resources wisely
- Ethiopians are generally modest dressers, and visitors should be sensitive about going under dressed (shorts, tank tops and barebacked) into places of worship. Shoes must always be removed before entering churches and mosques.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ethio USA Tours
Trip to Northern Ethiopia to visit historic cities and cultural sites
My wife and I so enjoyed our tour of Northern Ethiopia with Ethio USA Tours in February 2019 that we invited two re…
Full Ethiopia Tour
We did a tour across several parts of the country, including Addis, Gondar, Lallibella, and Axum and also the Omo V…
Return Visit to Ethiopia
My wife and I returned to Ethiopia in February 2019 for a tour after living in Addis Ababa in the 1960s and a short…
Walking in the footsteps of his majesty
I travelled with Ethio USA Tours in collaboration with a Rastafari TV. They made it possible for me to fulfil my an…
Ethiopia thru Abera - My first introduction to a small part of Africa! An amazing and ancient culture like no other!
Ethiopia thru Abera and ETHIO USA TOURS - My first introduction to a small part of Africa! A mesmerizing and ancie…
An amazing trip to be forever remembered!
I have lived and traveled around the world; some trips you forget about and some trips just stick to you because th…
Choose Excellent Customer Service at Ethio USA Tours
I already had my ticket to Addis Ababa from Washington DC but I was having a difficult time planning my trip to Asm…
Exelent Etiopia tour!
Made a tour with mr Abera - Ethio USA Tours some years ago through the south of Ethiopia. Me and my friends all exp…
A Hidden Gem
I met with Ethio USA Tours during ATIGS 2018, the gentleman I spoke with was so passionate about traveling that 5 m…
- Entoto Maryam Church, Debre Libanos Monastery, and 13 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 411 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 152 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 299 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days
What time does Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days start?
Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days on Tripadvisor
How much is Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days?
Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days price starts from AU$4,247.29. Discover and book Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days on Tripadvisor
What is the Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days cancellation policy?
Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Birding, in Ethiopia 15 days on Tripadvisor