Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Trip Highlights:- - Addis Ababa city sightseeing - Blue Nile falls, and Lake Tanna Monasteries - Exploring the Aksumite Kingdoms in Axum. - Touring through the Lalibela- Rock Hewn Churches.
fly to Bahir Dar
Day excurtions to simen mountains
Fly to Lalebela
Fly back to Addis abeba
Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Addis Ababa Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lake Tana
- Entry/Admission - Fasil Ghebbi
- Entry/Admission - Simien Mountains National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Entry/Admission - Addis Mercato
- Domestic flights
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I just took the five day northern Ethiopia with Melese and his team and had a wonderful time. Melese (and Kiruk!) were awesome - knowledgeable, kind and provided a great itinerary with lots of amazing sights, great hotels and wonderful food. One of my flights was delayed due to…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from ethiotravelers, Manager at Clasic Northern Ethiopia Tours 6 Days
Responded 15 Aug 2019
Hello , Kate On behalf of all of us at Ethio Tours Bylocals , I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our service! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience in Ethiopia. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team and look forward to seeing you again soon! Respectfully, Melese A Tour Director & GM
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ethio Tours
USE THEM Amazing Trip on Lake Tana
expat in Addis , My family and I had a fantastic experience with EthioTours . Had a fantastic morning tour on la…
I was satisfied by the whole service. They have a nice boat, good treatment and fair price.thank you !!
Unforgettable cultural experience and tour
I decided only a few weeks in advance to book a tour in Ethiopia for holiday and I am so glad I found Ethio tours! …
15 days Ethiopia’s historic north and Danskil Depression
Excellent tour. Malease was a great tour guide and our driver was probably one of the best in the country. I recom…
Boat trip to the Azewa Mariam Monastery
We traveled miles/hours across the Peaceful water in a boat where we saw lots of beautiful wild life (crocs, hippo…
Very relaxing place
Doing tours around the Tana Lake in Ethiopia is one of the most peaceful tours that you can do in your life visitin…
foreigner living in Addis Ababa
The one-day tour of the Blue Nile Falls and two monasteries on the Zege peninsula on Lake Tana organized by Ethio T…
Birding, fishing, fishwatching, and monestaris and falls with Melese!
Melese designed a perfect two-day tour, totally responsive to my priorities, and then we executed it perfectly! Usi…
Bahir Dar Lake Tana and Blue Nile Falls!
I just got back from a 2 day trip Bahir Dar, and I just want to thank Melese for being such an amazing tour guide. …
Lake Tana and Blue Niles Fall
Great organization! Picked us up from the airport to our hotel, drive to Blue Niles Fall. Absolutely beautiful! Mel…
Melese was a great guide who made all the preparation and the implementation of my tour in Ethiopia more than Exce…
Great guide and tour of Bahir Dar
Just came back from a weekend in Bahir Dar. First day we took a trip out to the Blue Nile Falls. Nice little hike a…
This tour arranged by Melese and guided by Abreham was a lifetime experience. We were taken care of during the tour…
Excllent Bahir Dar and Gondar tour
We contacted Melese as a tour guide for an amazing 4 nights trip, starting in Bahir Dar and finishing in Gondar. It…
Bahir Dar and Lalibela
company that provide high quality tours and services in Bahir Dar and Gonder and Lalibela Ethiopia at an excellen…
- Addis Ababa Museum, Lake Tana, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 427 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 304 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 163 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Clasic Northern Ethiopia Tours 6 Days
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Clasic Northern Ethiopia Tours 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- Clasic Northern Ethiopia Tours 6 Days price starts from AU$1,745.76. Discover and book Clasic Northern Ethiopia Tours 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- Clasic Northern Ethiopia Tours 6 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Clasic Northern Ethiopia Tours 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- Clasic Northern Ethiopia Tours 6 Days is hosted by Ethio Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ethio Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Clasic Northern Ethiopia Tours 6 Days on Tripadvisor