Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Nothing is quite like the heart-pounding sensation of actually standing on the edge of Victoria Falls, under the guidance of a professional whose knowledge about the falls is very vast and extensive.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Victoria FallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedtour of the mighty Victoria Falls, one of 7 natural wonders of the worldRead more
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The falls are impressive of course but our tour guide ,Sisa,made it so much more interesting with his extensive knowledge of the history ,birds,fauna and flora there.Sisa was very well educated,and had lived in the United States for a while so was much easier for us t..o…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Excellence Trails Safaris & Photography
Sky at night
What a fabulous wee trip. Picked up at our villa we drove out to local helicopter landing site where our hosts set …
The real Vic Falls
It was an interesting tour around the real Victoria Falls, not the touristic one. And the lunch in Dusty Road Towns…
First game drive in Africa.
Wonderful tour through Zambezi NP: zebras, impalas, buffalos, warthogs, monkeys. And a very shy giraffe.
Amazing Vic Falls and Chobe Tour
Really loved this full day tour with Sisa! Breathtaking view of the Vic Falls. An unforgettable experience. We saw …
Don't take their services, they are thieves
I am Italian, totally trustworthy and well travelled. I hired Sisa and his company, excellence trails located n Vic…
We thoroughly enjoyed our morning game drive and were well informed by our friendly guide all about the animals we …
The first Safari was the greatest
It was first time to go on Safari. I totally could enjoy seeing safari view and looking for animals because the gui…
Amazing proffessionalism and knoledge of nature
This is an experience of a lifetime,Sisa(the guide) is an amazing moving safari encyclopedia,his knowledge of flora…
Dr Fish in Africa
Fantastically organised and authentic tours. Can’t recommend this firm highly enough. Attention to detail superb an…
Very knowledgeable and experienced tour guide with excellent interpersonal skills. Highly recommended!!!
Amazing day in the wild
We had such a great time!Sisa was very fun and engaging and really made for a great trip. We were picked up from ou…
Excellence Trails Review
Safe to say I got the best service and beyond. They went out of their way to give me and my team extras and basical…
Sisa is a great guide. He is very knowledgeable whether it be the geography, history, culture, animals, birds. He…
The beauty of Zimbabwe!
We were in Zimbabwe for only four nights and Sisa set up our helicopter tour of the falls. He was very efficient w…
This was an incredible trip. The staff as well as our guide, Sisa were all really well mannered and extremely helpf…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 828 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Guided Tour of the Falls
- Guided Tour of the Falls price starts from AU$72.90. Discover and book Guided Tour of the Falls on Tripadvisor
- Guided Tour of the Falls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Tour of the Falls on Tripadvisor
- Guided Tour of the Falls is hosted by Excellence Trails Safaris & Photography. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Excellence Trails Safaris & Photography on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Tour of the Falls on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Guided Tour of the Falls on Tripadvisor