View all photos (7)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hwange National ParkStop: 10 hours - Admission includedGuests will be picked up from their hotels/lodges at 05:30hrs to start a road trip to Hwange National Park. The journey will last for 2 hours before we arrive at Hwange Safari Lodge, where you will have a light breakfast. You will then be picked up for a morning game drive at 0830hrs and this is the opportunity for you to see animals of different kinds. Lunch will then be served at 1300hrs in the park. At 1400hrs you will then do your afternoon game drive where you will be able to see many animals coming to drink water at the water holes. The game drive ends at 1730hrs of which we will be preparing for a road trip back to Victoria Falls.Read more
You'll end at
Victoria Falls, ZimbabweWe do pick you up from the Victoria Falls hotels and lodges
See address & details
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hwange National Park
- Entrance to the National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Zambezi Expedition
Monday afternoon rush hour on the Zambezi
Great excursion. Great Value for money. Moses was a wonderful host ensuring we had enough to drink and the warm…
Navigating Botswana and Zimbabwe as a solo traveler
I was a solo traveler to Chobe and Vic Falls . From my arrival to my departure I was I was a solo traveler to…
Standard sundowner cruise
A very enjoyable afternoon on lake zanbezi. Lots of wildlife mostly birds and hippos and the sunset was beautiful.…
Had a lot of fun, had beautiful views and sightings. Also always felt safe with the people and the environment.
Great experience all round!
Even tho we only booked 2 days in advance Oscar had everything organised perfectly for us. We got to see some wild…
The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The small trip was very comfortable and the drinks where cold 😊.
The boat took us down the river between Zambia and Zimbabwe where We observed numerous wildlife including hippos…
A once in a lifetime experience
Sometimes there aren't enough words to describe how greatfull one is. That happened to us with Oscar and his team.…
Exciting and enjoyable!
Oscar is the most helpful, welcoming and responsive travel agency owner I've ever met! I needed to change the date…
Fun and relaxing
Oscar and his team was very welcoming and helpful. We booked the Game Drive and Sunset Cruise with him and decided…
- Duration: 10–13 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255