Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the true soul of Tangier on this unforgettable 3-5 hours private walking tour, perfectly planned for tourists in short-stay in Tangier or visiting the city during a cruise trip. Plunge with our local guide into the charming history and the lively culture of the Medina (the old town) and the Kasbah (the fortress), prepare your senses for an overwhelming experience in the frenetic souks and squares, and explore the city's architectural heritage resulting from a harmonious blending of the Moorish and Western styles.
- You’ll have 5 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Medina of TangierStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Place du Grand 9 Avril 1947Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Petit SoccoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Tangier CasbahStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Musee de la KasbahStop: 35 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6St. Andrew's ChurchStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7American LegationStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Moise Nahon SynagogueStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Port de Tanger Ville, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco Place du 9 Avril 1947, Tanger, Morocco Petit Socco, Tangier, Morocco Place de la Kasbah, Tanger, Morocco Tanja Marina Bay, Marina Bay, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger 90000, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Our guide will come to meet you at your accommodation or at the Tanger Ville port.
- A vehicle might be used to get you closer to the Medina (old town) if needed.
- Admission/Entry to the American legation (see What To Expect section for opening days/times).
- Admission/Entry to the Kasbah Museum (see What To Expect section for opening days/times).
- Entry/Admission - American Legation
- Food and drinks (We could arrange a genuine Moroccan lunch with an extra cost of 18 € per person).
- Entry/Admission - Musee de la Kasbah
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was my family’s and my first time visiting Morocco. We all thought it was beautiful and unique from any other place we’ve vacationed to, but it truly was as incredible as it was because of Latif. He genuinely cared about providing us a fulfilling experience from start to…
1 Helpful vote
Response from Moredza, Guest Relations Manager at Tangier’s Private Walking Tour
Responded 28 Jan. 2020
Many many thanks for the extremely positive review!! Our drivers and guides do their best to make our guests happy and enjoy their journey. Shopping doesn't make part of the tour, but if our customers want, it wouldn't be a problem at all. Thank you for your time. We are looking forward to receiving you again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Latif Tours
Informative and Thorough Tour
Our guide Fued (I hope that’s how you spell it) was personal, interesting, accommodating, and knowledgeable. We had…
Tangier for a day
We were very lucky to find Abdul on short notice for a quick 30 hour trip to Tangier. He picked us up from the ferr…
Latif is the Best in Tangier
Latif was our guide in both Tangier and took us for a one day tour of Chefchouan. He is a very nice and personable…
Best trip to Chefchaouen!
My wife and I scheduled a private tour in November of last year with Abdul. It was the best our we could have hoped…
Driver was really kind and respectfull. Guide in Chefchaouen took us through the city with the patient required to …
Best guided tour of Tarifa, Morocco and Chefchaouen
Latif provides excellent service. We enjoyed riding camels on the beach, exploring Hercules Cave and touring the b…
I contacted them last minute and they were very accommodating for our half day tour. Our tour guide was born and r…
The BEST travel agency in Tangier
I have booked ground transfers and a tour to Chefchaouen and everything was perfect. Good vehicles for transportati…
Fantastic tour in and around Tangier
This was an exceptional tour - driving and walking, in and around Tangier. It was fun, informative, efficient, and…
amazing day with Mr. Latif
I took this tour from Spain, so Mr. Latif arranged the ferry tickets for myself and my entire family at the Tangier…
the BEST day trip in Tangiers
I have always wanted to visit Northernmost Africa, and when our travels took us to Spain I thought this was the opp…
Best Tour Of Tangier
I loved this tour! We took a full day walking tour with my family of 7. We started this tour by being greeted at th…
AMAZING TOUR!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
we are a family of four, booked this tour 2 months ahead. almost immediately, team latif contacted us welcoming us …
Latif is very kind and honest guide. I highly recommend him for future tours.the tour vehicle is perfect and the kn…
Wonderful Guide, highly recommend
We wanted to see a little more of Tangier than the medina and the kasbah which was super. Abdul (Latif Tours) was a…
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
from A$143.98* A$205.69
Frequently Asked Questions about Tangier’s Private Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Tangier’s Private Walking Tour?
How much is Tangier’s Private Walking Tour?
Tangier’s Private Walking Tour price starts from AU$75.38. Discover and book Tangier’s Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Tangier’s Private Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Tangier’s Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tangier’s Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tangier’s Private Walking Tour?
Tangier’s Private Walking Tour is hosted by Latif Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Latif Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tangier’s Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor