View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ourika ValleyStop: 8 hours - Admission includedYour Ourika valley day trip starts at 09am from your accommodation in Marrakech. After a short drive from Marrakech into the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. We will take the road along the valley of Ourika, then you enter through a succession of clinging mountain villages. stop to see wonderful landscapes full of vibrant colours as we move through the hillsides. Our first stop will be in a traditional house of a Berber family who lives in the valley. The family often open their home to visitors who wish to enjoy their surroundings, the family will offer us tea and serve us their local breakfast which consists of bread, honey, butter and olive oil. Ourika day trip from Marrakech will give you the chance to ride camels for half an hour deeper in the valley. Later on we will continue our tour to reach Setti Fatma, a favorite weekend destination for many Moroccans. Highly appreciated for its beautiful streams and 7 waterfalls, beautiful cliffs, green valleys. You will explore a region which still practice a medieval agricultural tradition. Walk around the valley to take photos of the views of green terraces, surrounding the Atlas mountains, hike with a local guide to the first waterfall. After the hike we go back for lunch in a nice restaurant with a beautiful view over the mountains, lunch will be composed of variety of Moroccan dishes (Vegetarians are welcome). Then We will finish our day driving back to Marrakech with a stop at the Ladies Cooperatives of Argan Oil .Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Morocco Travel Dreams
8 Day Trip through Morroco
A friend of mine and I were travelling from Agadir to Essaouira to Marrakesh and to Casablanca. Our driver was…
I booked the waterfalls trip and was amazed. It cost £17 I was collected a little late from my hotel but this was…
London, United Kingdom22
Grate trip to the falls, very steep paths down, get to feed monkeys who had babies, had a nice boat trip to the…
A day in waterfalls
We had a great time by enjoying the beauty of nature, for me I consider the Ozoud waterfalls as a Moroccan Niagara…
Spring break turned into a Moroccan dream Vacation!!!
I had always wanted to visit Morocco given all that I had heard from friends and read about this beautiful…
Truly a Travel Dream
My friends & I traveled through Morocco for 10 days in mid-February. Even before we got there, Vichitra was…
A wonderful day trip to the 3 Valleys
Had the best day trip experience to the 3 valleys. Youssef made that trip very pleasant. Everything was greatly…
Fantastic agents who treat you like family.
On reflection we wish we had more time and did a full tour around Morocco from Casablanca to The Sahara. Despite…
Wonderful trip in Morocco!
We joined a group of friends who had been travelling for few days in Morocco. Together we had opted for MTD to…
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia22
Agents that go the extra mile …
We had such a memorable trip. During the planning stages, we were advised thoroughly and our expectations were…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255