Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Whatever are your wishes to discover Morocco and the way you would like to concretize them, please just ask, I will send you a personalized proposal. Whether you are a group of friends, a family or an individual, just share with me your expectations, the kind of trip you want to do, I will be able to give you a specific offer. I can give you advices, help you discovering new places, hidden secrets and recommend guests houses, hotels, monuments, restaurants …everywhere in Morocco. I organize specific Marrakesh medina visits : show and explain to you the way of living of Moroccan people, their culture, their religion, and go deeply to the past : it can be the Kasbah, the mellah, the palaces, the foundouks, the “zaouias”. I can recommend you selected ryads and palaces in the imperial cities, and beautiful Kasbahs and ksour in the southern desert regions with the charm of the Moroccan tradition and the comfort of international standards.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jemaa el-FnaaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedHinking of a weekend break or a longer journey of exploration... Want to enjoy the magic of Marrakech free of hassle! Let us create your perfect trip! Marrakech Guided Tours has years of experience looking after guests coming to Morocco. We offer great insight into the culture and people of this exotic city and its gorgeous surroundings. Whether you are looking for a knowledgeable guide to show you the old city and historic sites, or to help you wind your way through the shops in the Souks, we know all the spots and enjoy sharing our expertise and making your visit exceptional. Our aim is to unveil the mystery and magic that Marrakech is. Through our customized services, Marrakech Guided Tours will welcome you to a kingdom of extraordinary sights, sounds and experiences. Marrakech Hidden Sides : Discover the hidden cultural sides of Marrakech: including historical quarters and their food markets, bakeries, hammams, fountains, artisan workshops, historical sites, gardens and museums. Visit the colourful Souks with their tinsmiths, dyers, herbalists stalls and workshops; ending at Djemaa El Fna square, where hundreds of locals meet every day to enjoy the storytellers, musicians, snake charmers, acrobats, jugglers and performers of each and every sort.Read more
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Transfert Marrakech
Africa's jewel: Morocco
The more one can shed their apprehensions and expectations the more you will be enlightened. Morocco is not like an…
day trip to essaouira from marrakech
Everyone involved in my booking was wonderful. Quick, responsive, helpful and accurate. They made the process a ple…
Careful with tour organizer
Booked trip through TripAdvisor for ait benhaddou and telouet. Organizer contacted me through phone that not enough…
It was a great trip. The driver was very kind and saw great things. I just would recommend the tour to everybody. W…
Very professional! The manager is reachable by phone/whatsapp all the time. The driver showed up to my hotel for th…
Day trip from Marakkech
It was a long journey but it's worth it. Ait Benhaddou was magnificent. You can appreciate the movies more which we…
We had a wonderful time with our driver abdoul and we really appreciate his availabilty and his ponctuality during …
Thank you for unfogetable moments woth your team.Good job walid & simo... We wil highly recommande it to all frien…
Unforgetable stat ans stat!!!!
We booked our transfert from and to aiport with walid,and we will really highly recompand him and his services to o…
Best service ever
Walid and his team were incredible, effortlessly guiding us through the city and making our visit truly memorable. …
The Best ever in whole country!!!!
Our stay I'm marrakech was extremely unforgettable with our driver mohamed that he provide to us as driver guide in…
The best in Marrakech
We spent a very great time in Marrakech. Walid, who is in charge of Marrakech transfert, is a very great and helpfu…
wonderful time in marrakech 😍 thank u bro. u are the best,we will recommand it for all.our fri…
unforgetable moments woth walid ☺😂😂😂
Walid organize to us one of the best tours in marrakech and surrounding.we really apreciate it and for sure we will…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,427 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca
What time does The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca start?
The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca on Tripadvisor
How much is The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca?
The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca price starts from AU$176.39. Discover and book The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca on Tripadvisor
What is the The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca cancellation policy?
The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The amazing Marrakech day trip from Casablanca on Tripadvisor