Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1OunaghaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2ChichaouaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Cooperative MarjanaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4EssaouiraStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 5Essaouira Fishing PortStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Essaouira BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Drop off in Hotels outside of the Medina will be in the front door, but for Riads inside the Medina it will be in the closest accessible parking by our cars)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For hotels 8km out of the city a 30€ extra (for whole group from 1-6 person) is requiered.
- (no guide is needed it is a small city except for knowing about the history, We suggest to buy a Moroccan SIM card to have internet and follow GPS by marking the monuments we quoted in section to visit)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Really enjoyed the day away from Marrakech. Essaouira is a beautiful city and was a lot more relaxed and easier to explore. The port was great to see especially the diversity of fish that was for sale. The Medina was busy but not as full on as Marrakech, with shopkeepers a lot…
Nice trip to the port city of Essaouira. Mind you, it is about a 3 hour ride, but quite comfortable and a few stops are made along the way. I could have done without the Argan oil stop as I did one similarly the day before, but understood it was a way to break up the trip. …
The trip was a good one, even though the road from Marrakech took a while. Essaouira is a very beautiful city, not too big and not too small. You don't need a tour guide to present the city. Everything is there, around the fortress.
Date of experience: February 2020
The one day trip here is most or less the same than other company, always quite good with decent time to explore Essaouira, but the owner of this company provide you sufficient information and can keep contact with you no matter before the trip or during the trip to help you.…
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Morocco Destination Experts
This was a pleasant experience and affordable. They picked me up in the hotel and dropped off in the same place. I…
Fun experience !!!
It was an outstanding experience. The staff was helpful and friendly. We enjoyed every minute of this trip and woul…
It was a nice ride in the desert part of marrakech, where we were treated with hospitality and kindness trough the…
Marrakech return trip to Desert
Great trip and really enjoyed the experience. We upgraded our hotel in Dades to the Rhiana which was very good apar…
Think of it this way: after spending some time on your won in crazy Marrakech, having a few days where you don't ha…
What a fantastic time we had. These guys are great. We got picked up from the hotel on time and arrived to a lovely…
Ait ben haddou
Our day trip from Marrakech to Ait ben haddou showed us a little bit of real Morocco. The journey is long and road …
Hilarious and exciting
We just have an amazing time, the stuff was very friendly and very nice in general, highly recommended!
Best part of our trip
We were looking forward to these three days and were not disappointed. The pickup in Marrakech went well and we we…
This tour is incredible, the scenery and views in the mountain passes are unbelievable. Ait Ben Haddou is a UNESCO…
Everybody was very kind and we had fun! It was a nice experience for us!Especially we liked the part were we got so…
Quad bike and camal experience
Excellent experience, friendly staff and worth doing if you have a free day or so. The only negative is that it’s a…
Amazing budget tour
We booked this two days trip for Zagora Desert from Marrakech and it was just amazing. Our driver was very skilled …
Amazing trip - great host, great drivers..outside of the freezing cold shower the trip was absolutely sensational. …
The views and sightseeing are beautiful. It's definitely worth visiting. On the other side is the organization of t…
- Duration: 9–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,331 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 857 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 601 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Essaouira Full Day Trip
Which attractions will I visit with Essaouira Full Day Trip?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Essaouira Full Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Essaouira Full Day Trip?
Essaouira Full Day Trip price starts from AU$31.49. Discover and book Essaouira Full Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Essaouira Full Day Trip cancellation policy?
Essaouira Full Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Essaouira Full Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Essaouira Full Day Trip?
Essaouira Full Day Trip is hosted by Morocco Destination Experts. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Morocco Destination Experts on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Essaouira Full Day Trip on Tripadvisor