Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Join our Photography Tours and enjoy a fusion between the best hidden angles beside the tourist attractions, let your self be guided by a local that speak the same language as you . Your private photography tour will be provided by an official tour guide and a professional photographer, under supervision of our famous Moroccan artist photographer Mohamed BENMOKHTAR, 1st prize winner of the National Geographic Abu Dhabi Moments Awards 2016, a contest in which 13,000 photographers from the MENA region submitted a snapshot illustrating a culinary tradition of their country. Your tour will begin with a briefing on current regulations and local habits related to photography culture as well as places and sites to visit, with instructions on photography techniques and angles. You will enjoy a beautiful walk in the souks, old towns and urbanscapes rich in colors where you will get the chance to take the most epic frames of a city. Prices are per group of max 6 travellers
- You'll start atفندق البطحاءAve de La Liberte, Fes 30000, MoroccoDeparture Point: Hôtel Batha Address: Hôtel Batha, Avenue de La Liberte, Fes Directions: In front of the main door of the Hotel Dates: See Availability Return point: RssifSee address & details
- 1Medina of FezStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Bou Inania MadrasaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMuseo Nejjarine
- 3Chouara TanneryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atriadnazha117, bouaajara, Bab jdid Rcif، Fes 30000, MoroccoSee address & details
فندق البطحاء, Ave de La Liberte, Fes 30000, Morocco
riadnazha, 117, bouaajara, Bab jdid Rcif، Fes 30000, Morocco
- All Taxes, Fees and Handling charges
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bou Inania Madrasa
- Entry/Admission - Chouara Tannery
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfy walking shoes advisable
- Bring Your Camera or Smart Phone
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Moroccan Food Tour
Lots of food!
A very interesting tour that took us to some local places. Had lots of food along with it, couldn't finish it all, …
Met loads of people
Salem was our guide for a food tour and cultural tour through the souks. He was lovely and a professor of English, …
Unforgettable Cooking Class!
We spent a lovely time with our chef Moufid in the markets, before we were introduced to the moroccan style of cook…
Very nice experience, we cooked a lot of food and grasped some glimpses of Moroccan culture. Moufid was our “teache…
Best way to start learning about Morocco
We learnt how to cook chicken tagine, meatball tagine and moroccan salad. Mufid, our guide and teacher, has been ve…
Great Food and Excellent Exploring
We had a great time during our food tour of Fes. Directions to the meet-up were easy, our guide was enthusiastic a…
Fez Food Tour
This tour was incredible. It was a great opportunity to see Fez with a local, mixing culture, history, daily life a…
Fes Food Tour with Abdul!
My wife and I were in Fes for our honeymoon and did the Fes Food tour with Abdul as our first real introduction to …
Morning Food and Cultural Tour
A well-organized introduction to some of the more common tastes of Morocco. The tour included plenty of time to lea…
Had a great food tour in Fes with Fatima. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. Got to try many moroccan dishes/t…
Lovely experience. Well looked after by our host. Shown how to cook Moroccan style and ended with the best ever lam…
We loved this food tour. We learned a lot not only about Moroccan food, but especially about Moroccan culture. We h…
Here in Fes the streets can be quite overwhelming... Abdul made us feel at home! We started off the day with some d…
Awesome Food Tour
We just finished our food tour through the Medina in Fes with Fatima. She is absolutely fantastic. My wife and I ar…
Wonderful cooking class!
We had the best cooking class at Morocco food tours! Would highly recommend. The hosts are lovely and are extremely…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 562 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Fez Private Photography Tour
What time does Fez Private Photography Tour start?
Fez Private Photography Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Fez Private Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Fez Private Photography Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Fez Private Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Fez Private Photography Tour?
Fez Private Photography Tour price starts from AU$98.90. Discover and book Fez Private Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Fez Private Photography Tour cancellation policy?
Fez Private Photography Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fez Private Photography Tour on Tripadvisor