Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1FesStop: 3 hoursOur private fes guided tour will starts from Leaving you hotel or Riad after breakfast for a tour of the Mellah, the Medina and Souqs, the famous Tanneries, the exquisite Mosques and Medrasas, the famous Fes Pottery kilns, a tour around the ramparts with its many babs and a visit to the renowned Museum of Moroccan Art. We start with our drive via the Mechouer to the impressive Dar el-Makhzen to stop for some 15 minutes at the Royal Palace with its magnificient seven bronze gates, then continue on to the Borj sud for a panoramic view of the Medina. Off now to start our walking tour of the labyrinth of the ancient Fes Medina (a UNESCO world heritage site); with its winding alleyways to the impressive Karaouine Mosque and University, a stroll into the past to this wonderful Mosque and adjacent aromatic Souq of el-Attarine of spices and vegetables; the el-Attarine Medrasa; the Kissaria and Draz Quarters and the renowned tanneries on the bank of the Oued Fes. On now to the Zaouia Moulay Idriss to finish up at the delightful el-Nejjarine Square with its Plaza, fountain. Nearby we’ll stop for a welcome light lunch (drinks not included) in one of the delightful Medina Restaurants.Read more
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Magical Desert Tours
Day trip from fez to volubilis, moulay idriss and meknes
We booked the day trip to volubilis, moulay idriss and meknes with magical desert tours. have to say, all the good …
great day trip to Volubilis and Meknes and Moulay Idriss
Nourddine was a great guide on our day trip. Very informative about Moroccan history. Considerate and he went out o…
2 excellent daily trips
The 2 English speaking families, we experienced a well English guided and operated tourist trips from Fez to Volubi…
Highly recommended tour guide!!
My son and I spent a week in Fes, and hired Nourddine several times. He is very knowledgeable about Moroccan histo…
Wonderful adventures in Morocco
Nourrdine was a very helpful guide, and was easily the best part of our trip to Morocco. He is a very good driver, …
FANTASTIC 1Day road trip
A very roomy, clean and comfortable trip. We felt safe at all times, as Nourddine was an excellent driver. We trave…
Spent a wonderful day with Nourddine learning so much about Morocco. Safe, comfortable and friendly. Learnt so much…
Wonderful hassle-free day excursion
Our private day trip from Fes to Volubilis/Meknes was very pleasant in large part because of our enjoyable driver/g…
Magical Day Trip from Fes
Nourddine is a great guide. We went to Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes. He is very knowledgeable about the are…
Mary Kay S00
Perfect day trip from Fes
My husband and I traveled with Nourddine in his comfortable van today. We visited Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Mekn…
We’ve booked the tour through the hotel and it was great! Nourddine was very flexible and helpful! He picked us up …
Wonderful day trip from Fes
We are writing a well deserved review for Nourddine of Magical desert tours. Yesterday we took a tour of the waterf…
A lifetime memory!
We had the very fortunate please of using Nourddine Tritki of Magical Mystery Tours. We used his service for 4 and …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 562 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Fes private guided tour
How much is Fes private guided tour?
Fes private guided tour price starts from AU$171.42. Discover and book Fes private guided tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Fes private guided tour cancellation policy?
Fes private guided tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fes private guided tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Fes private guided tour?
Fes private guided tour is hosted by Magical Desert Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Magical Desert Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fes private guided tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Fes private guided tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Fes private guided tour on Tripadvisor