View all photos (225)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See Maui’s majestic coastline from the ground and the sky on a sightseeing tour that includes a drive along the Road to Hana and a return trip by helicopter. The luxury excursion is limited to six people per tour, ensuring an intimate experience and individual attention from your guide. The efficient modes of transportation—limo bus and helicopter—allow spare time to stop for photo opportunities and swimming along the drive.
- View the coast of Maui by luxury van and helicopter
- Stop for photo opportunities along the drive and take aerial photos from the helicopter
- A guide narrates the drive and flight
- Enjoy an included lunch and beverages
Lelepio Place, Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Returns to original departure point
- 6-hour luxury Road to Hana Tour
- 3.5-hour drive with multiple stops
- 36-minute helicopter flight with live commentary
- Swim breaks
- Pacific Rim lunch and beverages
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $15 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, there is an extra charge. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. This is payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour. All passengers are weighed by the helicopter company upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Maximum weight limit of 325 pounds per person. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing between 240 lbs (109 kg) and 290 lbs (131 kg) or any two persons with the combined weight over 420 lbs (190 kg) will be charged an extra $297.52 payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour. Passengers weighing over 290 lbs (131 kg) will be charged an extra $407.90 payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour.
- Bathing suits are recommended
- There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate. Maximum weight limit of 325 pounds per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Temptation Tours
San Diego, California169
Mahalo Temptation Tours - Road to Hana A+
What a fabulous day with our guide Gail (or Gayle). She was knowledgeable on Hawaiian history, culture, Hāna…
Great day with Sean! Felt very safe, learned And saw a lot, and food was very good. Thanks for a wonderful…
Scott Ferguson - Best Tour Guide Ever
WE had a family of 5 take the luxury tour/helicopter ride today on the Road to Hana. Scott Ferguson was our…
Road to Hana Tour
Fantastic day trip to Hana with Driver/Tour Guide Gayle Shufeldt. Gayle was an amazing guide; friendly and so…
We Survived the Road to Hana!
What a beautiful trip through the mountains and along the coast. Our driver, Captain Al, was full of knowledge of…
Road to Hana Trip
This trip was AMAZING! Gayle was an incredible tour guide and very knowledgeable about Maui, plant life, Hana, and…
5-Star Road to Hana
My wife and I, and 4 other passengers took the day trip to Hana with driver/guide Gayle Shufeldt. It was clear…
Magnificent Road to Hana
We drove the magnificent Road to Hana with Gayle and it was the highlight of our trip to the islands. It was great…
West Bloomfield, Michigan142
A Must Do Adventure!
We did the 7am morning tour, drive out fly back. Private bus on the drive to Hana (only 4 of us). Gary did a…
An ideal day
We took the 11:15am tour. Both the pilot and tour driver (SEAN) were great. The flight was first and was special.…
- Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Wai'anapanapa State Park, and 3 more
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255