Book by November 30 and travel between November 21 and December 26 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Antigua Guatemala is a city that once was the Capital of the Whole Central America. In this tour you'll travel back in time to the XV through XVII century, with its cobblestone streets, catholic churches and convents, unique monuments and gastronomy. Today we enjoy all that heritage, join us.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Guatemala CityStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Cerro de la CruzStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Iglesia de La MercedStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Arco de Santa CatalinaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Iglesia del CarmenStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6ChocoMuseoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7The Plaza Central ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Catedral de San JoseStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Iglesia de San Francisco El GrandeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Tour Guide for Antigua Guatemala Visit.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to San Jose Cathedral Ruins
- Visit fee to San Francisco Ruins & Gardens
- Chocolate Factory express tour
- Entry/Admission - Cerro de la Cruz
- Entry/Admission - The Plaza Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de San Jose
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Francisco El Grande
- Food and Drinks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
The tour was an outstanding experience. Ivan the driver and Jennifer the guide were great. Jennifer had an excellent command of English and extensive knowledge of the history of Antigua. When we come back to Guatemala, we hope to have her for a guide again. Thanks, Billy…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from Voyage55693733705, Guest Relations Manager at Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City
Responded 18 Feb. 2020
Dear Guillermo, We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. We will for sure pass on your kind comments to our staff. We hope to see you again soon!
I had the AMAZING Jennifer who picked me up at my hotel along with Ivan the drive. She has a great command of English. I learned that I would be the only person the tour. 100% personal attention. We start an easy drive through Guatemala and there was barely an cars on the…
Response from Seaside36715058630, Public Relations Manager at Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City
Responded 2 Jan. 2020
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff Ivan and Jennifer will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Antigua is a must whenever you come to Guatemala, enjoying the exotic ice creams and great coffee is something no one should miss. We are happy you got the chance to get the full Antigua Guatemala experience. So thanks for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again. Happy new year.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Antigua 1/2 day
Antigua is beautiful. We didn't have much time and we were able to see the highlights. The tour guide was excelle…
Antigua Guatemala Tour
Very nice tour and a good way to see the sights of Antigua. Our tour guide Juan Pablo was very knowledgeable and to…
If you are next to Antigua at end of october - beginning of november, I would highly recommend you to go to sumpang…
Great Half Day Tour
Enjoyed the shopping but did not like the old cobble stone streets. Makes for hard walking. Vendors really want t…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 462 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 872 travellers!
from A$56.86* A$71.09
Frequently Asked Questions about Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City
What time does Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City start?
Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City?
How much is Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City?
Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City price starts from AU$82.05. Discover and book Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
What is the Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City cancellation policy?
Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Antigua Guatemala , Day Tour from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor