Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atHotel Harrington436 11th St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USAAt the corner of 11th and e street nwSee address & details
- 1Lincoln MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2The National Archives MuseumStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Washington MonumentStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Smithsonian Institution BuildingStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture GardenStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6National MallStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7National Air and Space MuseumStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Old Post Office PavilionStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9U.S. CapitolStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10ChinatownStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
Hotel Harrington, 436 11th St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Pedicab tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 to 5 people are allowed per pedicab; larger groups can reserve additional pedicabs
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Discover DC Pedicab Tours
Excellent Trip with Bogi!
Called at the last minute and was able to schedule a ride via Bogi! Just a quick ride to a restaurant but was the m…
Fun ride with Jon!
My friends and I unexpectedly went to the wrong place one night but Jon was right there to take us down the road - …
Good Tour to Hit the Highlights - Especially When Short on Time
We only had a short 90 minutes for a tour before heading to the airport so this tour was perfect to see the main hi…
Bogie was awesome
This was an incredible tour and Bogie was a great guide. If there is a better way to see the monuments at night I d…
Bogie gave us the time of our lives
I can’t even praise this company and Bogie the rickshaw driver enough to convey how real everything was. We saw sit…
Super easy to book, reliable, and Shawn (our guide) was awesome- super friendly and knowledgeable! Would recommend,…
4th of July trip
Steph and Issac were great. I learned more than my previous 3 times visiting DC than the 90min spent with these guy…
We were 15 people so we didn't know if we'd all be able to be accommodated at once, but surprisingly enough---they …
BEST TOUR EVER
Be prepared to be amazed with Discover DC and our tour guide Shaady. Her wealth of knowledge about the city and the…
Better than a tour bus!!
This was the first time my mother and I visited DC and we really wanted a tour of all the historical places. It was…
We were exhausted and Pedicab to the rescue!
I did 22,000 steps and 3 miles on Inauguration Day! I was toast, when an Angel said, hay, would you be interested …
Booked the tour, but driver never showed up. After 30 minutes waiting, I tried to call the company to cancel. But …
Friendly and knowledgable drivers
Such a great way to see the city! I had such an amazing time on my tour and truly enjoyed my ride. I enjoyed learni…
Fresh exciting and educational
This is a GREAT way to see and learn about this amazing city that is filled with stories, secrets and scandals. Th…
The irreverent side of DC Tours
If your looking to get excited about DC's rich history, neighbors, and culture you need to book a tour with Discove…
- Duration: 1h 20m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,917 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,545 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour?
How much is Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour?
Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour price starts from AU$130.69. Discover and book Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour cancellation policy?
Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour?
Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour is hosted by Discover DC Pedicab Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover DC Pedicab Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Washington DC National Mall and Museums Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor