Fremantle Tours WALK tour covers Fremantle’s Indigenous culture, early European exploration, British settlement and convict history through to our hip bohemian present and exciting future. Be a traveler not a tourist with Fremantle Tours!
The WALK tour starts from outside the Norfolk Hotel, on the corner of Norfolk St and South Tce. Tours depart twice daily Thursday to Monday, at 11am and 3pm. You will see your guide in a black or white Fremantle Tours shirt. Tours include a lovely local guide as well as a coffee along the way. We are also here to help, chat and can plan the rest of your stay in Fremantle, Perth and Western Australia.
- The Roundhouse - the oldest building in WA
- The iconic West End Heritage Precinct
- Fremantle Prison - our convict past
- Kings Square and Freo 2029 - the future of Freo
- Local cafes, bars and restaurants - the best spots to eat and drink
- Unique Street Art - from local and international artists
- Includes a coffee along the way!