Let us take You through the main sights of Vilnius Old Town that we enjoy passing ourselves every time we show them. You will be guided through impressive Gothic and Baroque churches, our Cathedral square, Presidential Palace, Vilnius University, Jewish Quarter. You will pass through the Gates of Dawn and City Gate remaining from medieval fortifications. You will walk the narrow streets that turn into an open air gallery called Artworks on Literatu str. and finally you might get a chance to spot some locals drying their laundry in the the narrowest street of Vilnius.
You will visit the quirkiest and most vibrant area of Vilnius – Uzupis republic. It is home to bohemian people, who declared their independence and have their constitution – take Your passport to get a stamp!
Get your cameras ready to capture some panoramic views of Vilnius as well as architecture and bizarre art pieces.
The tour is private therefore if You have any particular interests just let us know in advance or at least at the beginning of the tour – we will try to tailor our topics to Your interests.
• Local stories of Uzupis: the constitution, the water-beer tap, Uzupis Angel, Uzupis Mermaid and more
• Vilnius Old Town must visit places
• Gothic St. Anne's Church that Napoleon fell in love with
• Artworks on Literatu str of tributes to writers
• Cathedral (Arkikatedra Bazilika) square
• Vilnius University
• Presidential Palace
• Panoramic view of Vilnius and it‘s rooftops from Artillery Bastion.