Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atHungarian State OperaBudapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 HungarySee address & details
- 1Heroes' SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Szechenyi Baths and PoolStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Andrassy AvenueStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Allami Operahaz)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Szabadsag TerStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 8Hungarian Parliament BuildingStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Szechenyi LanchidStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atHungarian State OperaBudapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 HungarySee address & details
Hungarian State Opera, Budapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 Hungary
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel/port pickup
- Coffee and cake at a local caf
- Map and further recommendations
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I think what made this tour special was the personal touch the guide added to the tour. He did not only bring us around Budapest, he also made sure we were comfortable and felt at home. We talked about history, architecture, interior design, you name it! We learned a lot about…
Date of experience: November 2019
I went to Budapest a few months ago with my bestie. Very nice tour where we enjoyed gorgeous Budapest. It was nicely paced, with a super cool and helpful tour guide. Ferenc even gave us sight-seeing tips for when the tour is over. The Hungarian parliament was definitely my…
Date of experience: January 2020
If you have little time in the capital of Hungary and you want to feel the soul of the city, take a walk through Heroes Square ( Hősök tere ) and then, enter in the city park (Városliget ). The Museum of Fine Art, The Art Gallery and the statues with the Ugrian tribes chiefs…
Date of experience: March 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Budapest Urban Walks
Communism and Budapest
One of the highlights of our trip to Hungary was this tour! It is always intriguing to view a city as how it was be…
Great Christmas Tour
Can I just say that I was blown away by how beautiful Budapest is during Christmas!? I absolutely loved spending my…
Historical tour in Budapest
Grand! I love learning about history, especially that of the countries I visit. Our tour guide was a darling, a ver…
Food, food and more food in Budapest
It’s a norm to try out local food in every country you visit. We booked this street food tour and did not only try …
Amazing Budapest city tour
This luxury car tour by Budapest Urban Walks was definitely worth it, I must say. This tour is one of those experie…
Great tour with the best tour guide
It was a beautiful tour accompanied by the sunny weather. Great thanks to Ferenc who tried to show us everything in…
Full day tour in Budapest
Very thorough tour, Ferenc! Me and my cousin were really surprised by how many things we have not seen yet! Been in…
One of the best Christmas markets
My favorite holiday is Christmas. Everyone knows this about me. Which explains why one of my hobbies is to visit Ch…
The perfect full day tour
Will never forget this tour. It was very fulfilling. I would like to extend our gratitude to the tour guide and com…
What a Christmas experience
In every Christmas market, you will always find something unique. There are Christmas markets around the world but …
Only good things in this tour 😃 And wow, Budapest during Christmas time was just absolutely stunning! It was a per…
Last year, me and my best friend had the chance to visit the beautiful city of Budapest. We made it a point to try …
Around Budapest by car
This is my third car tour, but first time having a car tour with Budapest Urban Walks. They really aimed for 100% s…
Best luxury car tour
Amazing tour and tour guide. I would like to commend Budapest Urban Walks for their services. I’ve never felt so pa…
Red Star tour
My brother and I booked this tour and we had a great time. It was quite the walk but the tour guide made time pass …
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 19,933 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,776 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,315 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour?
How much is Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour?
Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour price starts from AU$126.14. Discover and book Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour?
Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Budapest Urban Walks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Budapest Urban Walks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Budapest Urban Walk - Private Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor