If you are at least a little bit of an adrenaline junkie and a nature lover, then a true disconnection from an everyday life on the northwestern part of Slovenia is the real thing for you. Its all about experiencing a 1-day trip around the Julian Alps through the Triglav National Park, which is excellent for taking in a large dose of adrenaline: going through the Fratarica Canyon, descending down the Emerald color Soca river in a raft and easy walking on the Vršič Mountain pass.
These are the activities you will do when joining this tour:
• Canyoning in one of the most beautiful canyon Fratarica / 3 hours
• Easy hiking on Vršič Mountain pass (1611 m) / 15-30 minutes.
• White Water Rafting on Soča River / Level III-IV / 1-1,5 hours
And the places you will see:
• Sightseeing around Triglav National Park.
• Lake Jasna near Kranjska Gora.
• High road drive in the heart of the Julian Alps – Famous “Vršič mountain road”
• Prisank mountain window with “Ajdovska deklica”
• Great Soča Gorges – “Velika korita Soče”
• Trenta Valley.
• Bovec – Small, but beautiful alpine & "adrenaline" town.
• High road drive - Predel Mountain pass.
• Beautiful small alpine village Log Pod Mangartom.