Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit one of the most important and most popular museums in Krakow. Schindler’s Enamel Factory, located on 4 Lipowa street, is a part of the Historical Museum of Krakow. The main exhibition title is ''Kraków under Nazi Occupation 1939–1945'. You are invited to join the tour with a professional guide who will explain to you all aspects of the exhibition, including the story of Oskar Schindler. Thanks to this tour, you don't have to wait in a long line to purchase your tickets. Upgrade your experience to enjoy a guided walk through the Kazimierz district, the Old Jewish Quarter in Kraków.
- You'll start atSzeroka 24Szeroka 24, 33-332 Kraków, PolandOn the steps of the Old Synagogue, ul. Szeroka 24. The guide with the "excursions.city" sign.See address & details
- 1Szeroka StreetStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Muzeum Krakowa - Stara SynagogaStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Kupa Synagogue (Synagoga Kupa)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5The New SquareStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Tempel SynagogueStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Corpus Christi Church (Kosciol Bozego Ciala)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Father Bernatek FootbridgeStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9The Ghetto Heroes SquareStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara SchindleraStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atLipowa 4Lipowa 4, 33-332 Kraków, PolandSee address & details
Szeroka 24, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Lipowa 4, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
- • Tickets to the Schindler's Factory Museum
- • Professional tour guide
- • Kazimierz walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera
- Entrance ticket to the Rem Synagogue and the cemetery - 10 PLN per person
- Entry/Admission - Szeroka Street
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Krakowa - Stara Synagoga
- Entry/Admission - Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)
- Entry/Admission - Kupa Synagogue (Synagoga Kupa)
- Entry/Admission - The New Square
- Entry/Admission - Tempel Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Corpus Christi Church (Kosciol Bozego Ciala)
- Entry/Admission - Father Bernatek Footbridge
- Entry/Admission - The Ghetto Heroes Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Poland Service
Best walking tour in krakow
Phillip, our guide was very knowledgeable and he answered all our questions, been on a few walking tour and this on…
Interesting and engaging
This gives a really good perspective on what happened in the German occupation of Kraków. Nice range of media to in…
Best tour of the holiday -,highly recommend this
We originally booked this tour ages before our holiday thinking it was about Oskar Schindler, however we realised s…
Very interesting museum (not a lot about Schindler)
An interesting and challenging museum, giving a comprehensive and moving account of the history of the Holocaust fr…
Schindler’s factory tour
To start off we arrived half hour early at were told to stand in a corner with no information, the company we had b…
The tour gives an enlightening view into the occupation of Krakow during the Nazi occupation, learning how people d…
Must see very informative. We went on a guided tour but I think I would have just preferred to go round on our own.…
The guided tour group was far to big probably about 25-30 people spent a lot of time having to move past exhibits t…
Schindlers Factory Museum
Very informative and interesting guide. Explains the history of Krakow from the 2nd world war. Would highly recomm…
Difficult to find as badly signed.
We looked forward to visiting this place. We were dropped off by the Sightseeing tour bus but this place is not eas…
We felt that this was one of the best things we did while in Kraków. Informative, interesting and our guide was a l…
very good tour guide excellent small party film cafe next door very good for after tour snack etc a must see expera…
Worth the visit
Did feel there was too many on the tour. She said it was the most she had taken on a tour and it showed Would of…
Great service in the office on Rynek Sq. Manager Nadia helped me a lot! Thank u so much and wish only good thinghs …
Visited Krakow for 5 days with friends , main aim was to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau and the salt mines.
Highly recommend the trip although it’s tiring but you can’t comprehend what happened there. Very emotional day for…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,849 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,803 travellers!
from A$117.64* A$123.84
Popular: Booked by 14,179 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,679 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
- Muzeum Krakowa, oddział Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera
- Muzeum Krakowa - Stara Synagoga
- Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)
- Corpus Christi Church (Kosciól Bozego Ciala)
- Tempel Synagogue
Which attractions will I visit with Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour?
Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour price starts from AU$52.75. Discover and book Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour cancellation policy?
Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour?
Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour is hosted by Poland Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Poland Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz & Schindler's Factory Guided Tour on Tripadvisor