Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the most excited historical places in Cracow with us. We will show you the most interesting places in Cracow that create the spirit of a city. We will show you where to look to find traces of the city in its heyday in the 15th and 16th centuries, when Copernicus himself walked these streets. These were the days when Krakow teemed with the sounds of many different languages, colorful clothing and exotic goods, and people from around the world who came here seeking their fortune. But the carousel of history never missed the royal city, and its days of wealth and prosperity turned to times of collapse and decline. We are flexible and for your convenience you can choose from three options of the tour: 1. Dragon Tour - Old Town and Jewish Quarter - 4 hours duration 2. Old Town only - from Grunwald Monument to Wawel Royal Castle - 2 hours 3. Jewish Quarter only - from Plac Wolnica to Szeroka street - 2 hours duration
- You'll start atplac Jana Matejki 1plac Jana Matejki 1, 31-156 Kraków, PolandAt the Grunwald MonumentSee address & details
- 1Pomnik Grunwaldzki - Grunwald MonumentStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Muzeum Krakowa - BarbakanStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3St. Florian's GateStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Slowacki TheatreStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central SquareStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Wawel Royal CastleStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Plac WolnicaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Corpus Christi Church (Kosciol Bozego Ciala)Stop: 5 minutesSee details
- 9Tempel SynagogueStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10The New SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 4 more stops
plac Jana Matejki 1, 31-156 Kraków, Poland
Szeroka Square, Szeroka 2, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Royal Castle
- Entry/Admission - Old Synagogue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Awesome adventure and fun
That was so amazing experience. Great time with my partner exploring new places. Nice prize, many interesting facts…
Fab tour, great fun on the e-cruisers- would definitely recommend! Our tour guide was really friendly.
Fantastic tour, specially fun to do with young people. I booked this tour with mine daughter, 19 years old. Gide kn…
Sightseeing on electric scooters
Great fun and affordable price. Scooters are a great way to quickly explore the city. I would highly recommend !!! …
Great tour, cruising the old town. Best way to explore the city. Good guide. Great price, good value for money
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,849 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,803 travellers!
from A$117.24* A$123.41
Popular: Booked by 14,179 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,679 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow
Which attractions will I visit with Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow?
How much is Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow?
Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow price starts from AU$110.96. Discover and book Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow on Tripadvisor
What is the Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow cancellation policy?
Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow?
Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow is hosted by Tazz. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tazz on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dragon Tours - Feel the Soul of Krakow on Tripadvisor