This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Center of Old Town, Krakow Poland
Walk in the Old Town. See the following:
* Royal Route in the Old Town,
* Main Market Square with St Marys Basilica, Cloth Hall and Town Hall Tower,
* Colegium Maius – the oldest part of Jagiellonian University (courtyard),
* Archbishop Palace with John Paul 2 window,
* St Peter & Paul baroque Church,
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Visit Wawel Castle Courtyard and Cathedral
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Visit Kazimierz Former Jewish Quarter:
* New (Jewish) Square,
* Old and Remuh Synagogues (interior of Remuh with cemetery if open).
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Main Market Square, Grodzka 2, 31-006 Kraków, Poland
Please note that this tour can be modified and focused on the Jewish parts of the city.
Other places may be visited additionally or instead on Your request.
On the same day this tour is often combined with other tours.
If You wish to book or have any other questions, requests or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.