Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In one day you will visit the cave, abyss, sample Czech traditional dishes, walk in the convent from the 13th century and visit a castle from the 13th century.
- You'll start atBrnoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1KrtinySee details
- 2Moravian KarstSee details
- 3Pernstejn CastleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBrnoBrno, CzechiaI will be holding a sign "BRNOguide"See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding in English
- Entry fees to the Macocha Abyss EUR 8, gondola EUR 4, Castle EUR 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Incredible Day in the Moravian Wine Country
Helen was a fantastic source of knowledge for our day in the Moravian wine country. From the moment she picked us u…
Outstanding visit to Austerlitz!
We had a wonderful visit to Austerlitz. Helena was a fantastic guide, offering my husband (already very knowledgab…
The only way to visit the Austerlitz Battlefield is to be guided by Helena
It does not matter if you are the world's expert on Austerlitz or just a curious tourist, Helena will make your day…
Helena has a great feel for it
At 7 am Helena picked us up in Brno for an excursion thruogh South-Maravia. She showed us no less than four local h…
Trip to visit family
We where a group of 7 who wanted to go see where our grandmother immigrated from. We contacted Helena based on othe…
Day trip to Moravian Karst
Brilliant day trip to Moravian Karst. Visted three caves each unique. Side trips to places not visited by tourists…
I travelled back to Brno and again went on tour with Helena, this time to the Unesco towns of Trebic and Telc as we…
Thorough and accommodating guide
Hired Helena as a tour guide for the battlefield of Austerlitz. She proved an accommodating guide - meeting me prom…
Amazing Tour of Austerlitz Battlefield and BRNO
For my son's high school graduation he wanted to go to the Austerlitz battlefield as he is very interested in histo…
Wonderful Way to Experience Brno and Surrounding Area
We had a wonderful 3 days with Helena showing us the sites of Brno, the Karst/cave area and sites along the way, an…
day outside of city
Helena was a brilliant guide, happy to answer any questions. The tour was relaxing and amazing. I went to the Punkv…
Amazing day with a fantastic and knowledgeable guide!
Helena is a fantastic guide and I can not recommend her enough. Me and my father had an amazing day. We had perso…
Wonderful wine tour with fantastic guide
Helena picked us up from our hotel in Brno and spent 10 wonderful hours on tour. We began with a tour of the Lednic…
Helena was so kind, friendly and knowledgeable. She offered the tour to meet my schedule and arranged it. Actually …
Day walking tour of Brno and ancestry research
Thank you Helena, you are the most dedicated and thorough private tour guide my wife & I have ever had. Starting fr…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about THE PUNKVA CAVE, MACOCHA ABYSS and the PERNSTEJN CASTLE
- THE PUNKVA CAVE, MACOCHA ABYSS and the PERNSTEJN CASTLE will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book THE PUNKVA CAVE, MACOCHA ABYSS and the PERNSTEJN CASTLE on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book THE PUNKVA CAVE, MACOCHA ABYSS and the PERNSTEJN CASTLE on Tripadvisor
- THE PUNKVA CAVE, MACOCHA ABYSS and the PERNSTEJN CASTLE price starts from AU$205.73. Discover and book THE PUNKVA CAVE, MACOCHA ABYSS and the PERNSTEJN CASTLE on Tripadvisor
- THE PUNKVA CAVE, MACOCHA ABYSS and the PERNSTEJN CASTLE cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book THE PUNKVA CAVE, MACOCHA ABYSS and the PERNSTEJN CASTLE on Tripadvisor