Save your time and experience a private door-to-door transfer. You will be picked up wherever you wish in Prague at your chosen time by a qualified local English-speaking driver. Along the way you can choose to stop at 2 sightseeing places and explore for 1 hour each or you can stop at just one place of your choice and explore it for 2 hours. It is only up to you! Our travel experts have chosen the following sightseeing places for you to choose from:
• Karlstejn Castle - Explore the fascinating Karlstejn Castle and discover where Charles IV kept the Czech coronation jewels.
• Historic Regensburg - This marvelous city is situated at the confluence of three rivers and was listed among the top sights in Germany and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
• Golf Museum Regensburg - Are you fond of golf? Golf Museum Regensburg includes more than 1200 showpieces and captures the history of this beloved sport.
• Zbiroh Castle - Visit the must-see Zbiroh Chateau and its remarkable English park! You can enjoy an attractive tour by the history of the chateau, explore plenty of beautiful lounges and halls, see the oldest chateau tower in Bohemia and also take a little peak into the story of knights Templars.
• Pilsner Urquell Brewery Museum - Have you ever heard of the famous Pilsner Urquell beer? This Brewery Museum will certainly answer all your questions about brewing industry!
• Bear Park in Beroun - Visit the bears in Beroun for unique experience and don’t miss the opportunity to really get close to these intriguing species.
• Quarry Great America - It used to be a calcite quarry, but now it's a spectacular hidden gem - often called The Czech Grand Canyon.
Relying on the assistance of our experienced private driver is less stressful and more cost-effective. For instance, if we think of all the time and tiredness involved in getting a public transport to travel or carry your own heavy luggage between the stations. We make sure you travel comfortably, safely and fast. Moreover, you have the opportunity to learn about the local culture and discover unique hidden gems along the way.