View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The privilege of seen a Condor.
A Day to Relax and More Adventure.
- Private transport
- Certified English speaking guide
- Mentioned itinerary and visits
- 1 night accommodation
- Mentioned lodging or similar (depending on availability)
- Entry/Admission - Antisana Ecological Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Termas de Papallacta
- Massages or treatments
- Extra expenses
- Hotel nights in Quito
- IVA (only Ecuadorians)
- Not specified visits
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ecuador Best Tours
Shark Diver 4212
Hugo was a great guide, professional and personable. Highly recommend him and the group in general. On time and…
The Tender Vigilante
Albuquerque, New Mexico40
This tour was a real treat and I could not have asked for a better guide! Luis is extremely knowledgeable about…
Epsom, United Kingdom93
Great trip for a clear day
Our guide Hugo was excellent and very knowledgable and suggested the cable car first early morning whilst clear…
Amazing vacation with Luis Salgado (private tour)
I found this company thru TripAdvisor and google searches. I contacted them and Luis got back to me right away. I…
West New York, New Jersey10
Wow, excellent vacation spot if you love extreme sport or just enjoying the town, get a masage at one of many spa…
Excellent time with Wilson!
We arranged a guided trip to Baños and Wilson drove us there and personalized the trip to our liking and was very…
Cotopaxi and Inca Ruins
Luis was very knowledgeable about both the Ecuador culture, history, geology and wildlife. He paced the entire day…
Old Town and Teleferico
Luis did an amazing job! He was informative and entertaining. We learned a great deal about the Old Town and…
I only had 1 full day in Quito, and I wanted to do 3 main things. The Teleferiqo, the Intinan Museum, and the…
Cotopaxi and Hacienda/Inca ruins tour with meal
Luis was our guide. He was prompt at all communications before hand as well as for our hotel pick up. He did a…
- Ecuador Best Tours, Antisana Ecological Reserve, and 4 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255