Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel to Imlil and explore the Atlas Mountains Go on a 3-hour guided walk through the area Pass Berber villages, including the hamlets of Ait Souka, Targa, and Imoula See hamlets of ait souka, Targa, and Imoula, up and down the stark slopes Take in views of ancient irrigated terraced fields and trees See Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa Learn about the production of Argan oil products at a co-operative run by women Experience riding a camel
- Mountain guide (speaks English, French, and Spanish)
- Lunch - A traditional lunch ( typically,coucous, tagine) in a Berber family home. Vegetarians are catered for.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel or riad pick up and drop off
- Tour Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: High Atlas Mountains
Atlas mountain day trip.
Booked this before we left ireland and all further communication was done through e-mails, we went to Djemaa El Fna…
An enjoyable road trip through the High Atlas Mountains on N9
Our tour drove from Marrakech to Ouarzazate over the High Atlas Mountains on route N9. There had been a light snowf…
worth the climb!
We had a private day trip organised through our hotel to Imlil. From there we climbed up the valley to a waterfall,…
An Unforgettable Experience!
As a first time visitor to Marrakech, the Atlas Mountains were one of the excursions my group and I were very keen …
We travelled through the mountains on our way back to Marrakech from the south. Great scenery and views which vary …
Breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains
We went to the Atlas Mountains by 4 by 4 vehicle and learnt about the geography and history of the country. We als…
day trip from Marrakech
A few hours drive away and you are by the Atlas mountain region. Great scenery on the way. The road was good and is…
Me & 4 friends went on this day tour together and thoroughly enjoyed it very much. Our driver and guide is passiona…
definitely recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see incredible landscapes , local Berber culture and explore …
my husdand & I took our 2 little kids on this Tour because a friend of mine recommended it to us. It was a lovely e…
We have just returned from this day tour. It went well as described. All what I can say about it is GREAT ! From t…
Thumbs up for this Tour!
Thank you so much for this memorable Tour. we were picked up from our Riad in the old town on time as promised. Our…
Lovely Day Trip!
We were hestitating to go to the atlas mountains when we were in Marrakech due to what happened there, but finally …
one of the most impressive places I have ever visited in my life
arranged a trip on the High Street plus guided through the Atlas Mountains by a local guide. The walk is not for th…
Atlas mountain tour
Very knowledgeable and friendly guide whose family lives in the Imlil Valley. After visits to a ‘souk’ and on Argan…
- Mount Toubkal
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
from A$23.46* A$117.30
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 879 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,490 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlas Mountains and camel ride Day trip from Marrakech
- Atlas Mountains and camel ride Day trip from Marrakech price starts from AU$38.44. Discover and book Atlas Mountains and camel ride Day trip from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Atlas Mountains and camel ride Day trip from Marrakech cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Atlas Mountains and camel ride Day trip from Marrakech on Tripadvisor
- Atlas Mountains and camel ride Day trip from Marrakech is hosted by High Atlas Mountains. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact High Atlas Mountains on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Atlas Mountains and camel ride Day trip from Marrakech on Tripadvisor