View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Blue Badge guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Raphael Tours in Rome
Street food tour
We had a fantastic time on the tour and enjoyed the variety of food we were able to try. Our guide was…
Chatham, United Kingdom53
Not to be missed
Loved this tour. Our tour guide was amazing,so glad we did this at the beginning of our Rome stay. Great…
Great experience & fun!!
Mattia was a wonderful guide. Shared a lot of history & was warm, amusing & caring. I was surprised at the…
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom85
Fabulous food with a great guide - not to be missed
We were met by Simone and once we’d said hello and introduced ourselves to the rest of the group we were straight…
Jeroen de Groot150
A must do if you want to learn about the culture, the city and the food.
Very nice tour hosted by Ruggero. Started at Campo de’ Fiori with tasting Italian specialties and finished with…
Stroud, United Kingdom7234
An interesting street food tour incorporating a lot of history about Rome. A very knowledgable guide, although…
Rome street food
Simone was our very informative guide. The tour was fun, the food was yummy and the day beautiful. Well worth the…
Our Guided Pantheon Tour
We enjoyed the tour, and would recommend Virginia as a guide. Some unfortunate circumstances dampened our…
Really Enjoyable, would thoroughly recommend
Really enjoyed this, gives you a real insight into the origins of the wonderful food Rome has to offer & you get…
Do this first!
Our guide was wonderful. There was a perfect blend of history and food. Iam grateful to have done the tour on our…
- Sistine Chapel, Vatican City, and 1 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071