Ages 8-65, max of 20 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Morning/afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- National Park entry
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- 221 York St, Albany WA 6330, Australia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260122P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260122P2
- You'll start at221 York St221 York St, Albany WA 6330, AustraliaSee address & details
- Pass byTallaganda National Park, New South Wales, Australia
- You'll return to the starting point
Most Recent: Reviews ordered by most recent publish date in descending order.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews ordered by recency and descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as waiting time, length of visit, general tips, and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Oct 2023 • Solo
I booked this trip for Saturday 14 October 2023 for $198.21, Reference no. 1074067577 and it was confirmed in email. When I reached meeting point on 14th Morning there was no one there. I waited for 45 minutes and then left. Please advice how the money can be refunded.
Written 14 October 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.