This tour offers an insight into the early settlement of the Clare and Burra Regions. Full narration of this fascinating time in SA history A Clare Valley experience like no other. Clare Valley Tours offer an insightful fun filled day(s), engaging with the locals, travelling back tracks, going where others can’t go, views that others don’t experience. We’re no ordinary show, we like to do extraordinary. We are ONLY Industry Accredited Tour Operator in The Clare.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-100, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bungaree Station
- Entry/Admission - Burra Copper Mine
- Lunch is at own cost
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Outside Clare locality pick up available - additional fees apply. Please contact Clare Valley Tours for details
- 8 Spring Gully Rd, Clare SA 5453, Australia Clare Valley Visitor Information Centre
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56243P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed?
- Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed price starts from AU$269.21. Discover and book Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed cancellation policy?
- Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed?
- Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed is hosted by Clare Valley Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Clare Valley Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bungaree & Burra UnEarthed on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56243P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at8 Spring Gully RdOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bungaree StationStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Burra Copper MineStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Clare Valley Tours
Joined in January 2014
#1 of 23 Food & Drink in Clare
- Ken B00Exceptional Tour Guide ExperienceWe were lucky enough to have Dave recommended to us as a tour guide by the local tourist information centre. They said if we wanted to know anything about the area, Dave was our man! The were absolutely on the money. We had a group of five and wanted to head out into the Flinders Ranges for a couple of days. Dave organised everything, drove us out and was the tour guide encyclopaedia. we learnt so much about the history and local area and Dave also suggested places to eat and drink wine at for the Clare Valley wine festival. Very easy going, great conversations and it felt more like Dave was part of our group. If you are doing anything in the Clare Valley, Dave at Clare Valley Tours absolutely has to be your first stop. Best tour guide ever.
- sueohl00Bottled History revealedWe had a wonderful day with Dave. He was so knowledgeable with the history of the area and had a wonderful relationship with proprietors on the way. Lunch was magnificent. A particular highlight was our trip to the crypt at Sevenhill.
- Nicola C00Grape ExpressGrape express fantastic. Had a great time with a girlfriend hopping on and off the grape express with Tom as our driver for the day. Was always on time and gave excellent advice and banter across the day. Will certainly do again.
- cynthiamZ6261TN00Perfect day in the Clare ValleyMr Willson is an excellent host and knowledgeable guide for what was a very interesting and enjoyable day. Mr Willson took us to small wineries for leisurely tastings, to places of historical significance where he told the stories of the early pioneers, and we shared an exceptional lunch at a local restaurant- Paulette’s.
- klaebart00Fun, Good Food and Great Wine Thanks Mr. WillsonOne of the best tours ever . We had so much fun . Mr Willson was the best host, knowledgable and lots of laughs . Great value for money with a delicious lunch. Wineries were wonderful with types of wine we hadn’t had before . A great day out . Highly recommended.
- thebellsAU00Great experienceWe were a group of 4 who used the Grape Express Tour Bus for our day of wine tasting in Clare and surrounding areas. Our driver John, was great. Punctual, patient and had both knowledge of the area nd a good sense of humour. Highly recommended.
- Turtledad6600Amazing dayWhat a wonderful tour with lots to see not just wine tasting, Dave makes everyone welcome & caters to all. Not what we were expecting but very surprised with the day & enjoyed the company we went with & an expert tour guide thoroughly enjoyed our tour with several very nice wines tasted.
- JustinJ152200SensationalDave is an expert on the region, witty and interesting and the vineyards were sensational. The only way to get to know the Clare Valley.
- 72theresew00Private tour with friendsHighly recommend booking a tour with Dave. He knew exactly how to tailor the tour to suit our group. Dave provided us with lots of laughs, fantastic wineries and interesting local history. Great lunch too which was included in the price.
- F8107VXjanm00Tour with the best localsCongratulations, Dave (Mr Willson), for providing our small group with 4 wonderful days of fascinating sites and tastings. You & Tom, as true locals, showed to have so many contacts, insights and anecdotes - all with your seamless organisation. Touring with you was a pleasure!
- Allder00Private Tour for 5Absolutely amazing tour and Dave is an incredible host, driver, raconteur and bon vivant! We got exceptional value for money and visited wineries we would never have visited.
- Robyn C00Happiness in ClareWe laughed all day. So much banter, lunch incredible at Paulette's 3 plates to share, eg house made thick sour day bread with wattle seed butter and crisp saltbush. All plates exquisite. Dave's knowledge of Clare amazing. Worth every cent.
- haccerboi19400Unmissable experienceIf you're coming to Clare, you can't skip out on booking a tour with Dave. Friendly, wise, knowledgeable and a sensational taste for wine, he'll know exactly how to tune your experience for whatever your occasion may be. Prepare yourself for a trip through the gorgeous Clare Valley, and your tastebuds for a trip through the gorgeous wines and foods the region has to offer. Well worth the cost for an experience unlike any you've had before.
- Juliefitz190500Do this tour, amazing!Wow!! Dave’s tour was amazing! We learnt so much about Clare’s history and went to so many boutique wineries. Our lunch was so beautiful, included in the price. Dave was personable with a great local knowledge. 2 of us on the tour and we’d highly recommend it. Thanks Dave xx
- KerrySchem00Spontaneous and fun experience, thank you Mr WillsonThe Clare Valley... what's not to love! Especially in the company of my two beautiful daughters who've shouted me on a mother/daughter holiday. We've had such a fun vinitourism and foodie experience with Mr Willson (aka Dave) of Clare Valley Tours - A great tour made all the more fun with Dave's tales and preparedness to show the best of Clare with spontaneous tour changes dependant upon our interests in the local area. Fantastic! The wines exceptional and the food out of this world but to pull all of this together takes a great person with a great report with local businesses. We were very well treated and some!