Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our UNESCO tour in Romania is a comprehensive trip which include visits to the most important cultural attractions from Romania. Many of these sights are included in the UNESCO Heritages list. Here are some samples: fortified churches from Transylvania (Prejmer, Biertan, Viscri…), painted monasteries from Bucovina (Voronet, Moldovita, Sucevita…), wooden churches from Maramures (Surdesti, Desesti, ), Merry Cemetery from Sapanta, medieval town of Sighisoara and more. This UNESCO tour to Romania it is a great experience for the travelers which are interested to discover this part of the World, to learn about Romanian history, to enjoy our traditions, to taste the local natural / home-made food and drinks or to admire the scenery of Carpathians mountains, rolling hills of Transylvania, gorges or lakes.
BUCHAREST – SIBIU
SIBIU – HUNEDOARA - ALBA IULIA –...
CLUJ NAPOCA – MARAMURES
MARAMURES – BUCOVINA (GURA...
GURA HUMORULUI - SIGHISOARA
SIGHISOARA – SASCHIZ - PREJMER –...
BRASOV – BRAN – SINAIA - BUCHAREST
- 6 nights accommodation
- transport with car or minibus
- Private tour Guide - English language
- Entrance tickets
- Tour of the village in horse driven carriage in Sibiu area
- Visits to the local craftsmen, tasting of plum brandy and jams
- Entry/Admission - The Zosim Oancea Museum of Icons on Glass
- Entry/Admission - Castelul Corvinilor
- Entry/Admission - Citadel of Alba Iulia
- Entry/Admission - Romano - Catholic Church Saint Michael
- Entry/Admission - Surdesti Wooden Church
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Holy Paraskeva
- Entry/Admission - Barsana Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Merry Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Muzeul Tarancii Romane
- Entry/Admission - Moldovita Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Sucevita Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ceramica neagra Marginea
- Entry/Admission - Manastirea Voronet
- Entry/Admission - Pivnita lui Teo - Teo's Cellar
- Entry/Admission - Sighisoara Historic Center
- Entry/Admission - Pivnita Bunicii
- Entry/Admission - Peasant Fortified Church at Prejmer
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Other meals or services not mentioned as included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Visit Transilvania Travel
Great time in Romania
We were a little insane to travel through Romania in the peak of CoVID... but we did it and had a great experiences…
This was the most wonderful tour EVER!! Personal attention, GREAT guide, helpful, knowledgeable, accommodating. W…
Dracula Tour on Halloween
I can't fault the service received from David and the team at Visit Transylvania. Booking the tour was simple. We d…
A 10 day private round trip starting Bucharest and ending at Bucharest for 3 persons
We contacted the company “Visit Transylvania Travel “ which was established in Brasov since 2005. We are lucky to b…
Hiking and touring Romania
In May-June, 2019 6 of us did a 2 week cultural and hiking tour of Romania. Our guide/driver/hike leader, Dan was e…
Long Awaited Journey that really Delivered
My 83 yo mum and I have just finished two fabulous weeks in Romania on a private tour with Visit Transilvania Trave…
Transylvania from Brasov with Visit Transilvania Travel
I was on a business trip to Bucharest and decided to add some vacation afterward. Since I was travelling alone at f…
Hiking and sightseeing Romania
6 of us just completes a 15 day sightseeing and hiking private tour with guide Dan. He spoke good English, was extr…
A beautiful road trip in Romania...a mesmerizing journey
I just came back last weekend from a week long trip in Romania. I took the guided tour with 'Visit Transylvania' an…
Hugely enjoyable, relaxing, and meticulously arranged extensive tour, packed with interest.
Our instructions to Visit Transylvania Travel were to devise for us a tailored twelve day tour in Romania that woul…
Fantastic Trip in a beautiful country
We travelled throughout Romania over a two week period. Our guide, David Jalea, was with us the entire trip and loo…
- Palace of Parliament, Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei), and 32 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Highlights of Romania - private tour
Which attractions will I visit with Highlights of Romania - private tour?
How much is Highlights of Romania - private tour?
Highlights of Romania - private tour price starts from AU$2,196.66. Discover and book Highlights of Romania - private tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Highlights of Romania - private tour cancellation policy?
Highlights of Romania - private tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Highlights of Romania - private tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Highlights of Romania - private tour?
Highlights of Romania - private tour is hosted by Visit Transilvania Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visit Transilvania Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Highlights of Romania - private tour on Tripadvisor