Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - KOMINOS Wines
- Entry/Admission - Ballandean Estate Wines
- Entry/Admission - Symphony Hill Winery
- Entry/Admission - Summit Estate Wines
- Personal purchases of wine
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Within the Toowoomba area
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 307791P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch?
- Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch price starts from AU$329.11. Discover and book Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch?
- Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch is hosted by Boileau Concierge Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Boileau Concierge Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book Full-Day Private Wine Tour of the Stanthorpe Area with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 307791P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1WarwickStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2KOMINOS WinesStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ballandean Estate WinesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Symphony Hill WineryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Summit Estate WinesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Boileau Concierge Services
Joined in April 2021
#1 of 9 Food & Drink in Toowoomba
- Gilli L00A day with Fiona creates beautiful memories of the Carnival of Flowers. A fantastic, fun experience. Highly recommended.My husband and I had an enjoyable, memorable, and informative day with Fiona exploring beautiful gardens participating in the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers. Fiona’s relationship with the “gardeners” led to interesting chats as they shared their passion and knowledge. Fiona’s knowledge of Toowoomba, her organisation skills and attention to detail were amazing. The luxurious transport, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and bubbles at the end of the day were appreciated.
- 939desleyg00Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers 2023 - Afternoon TourWe had a wonderful afternoon tour of some of the Carnival of Flowers gardens. My request of "show me funky!" was met in full with glee by Fiona. A lovely arvo, with lovely company. Very relaxing because the stress of where to go and getting a park was taken care of. I can highly recommend Boileau Concierge Services. Thank you Fiona - you made our visit so very enjoyable!
- erinredgwell00Amazing!Myself and my father went on this tour for my 18th birthday present. Neither of us are particularly big fans of wine, however the variety of wines, wineries and activities had both of us with more than a few to enjoy. Thanks Fiona!!
- 312traceys00Boileau Concierge, second to none🌺🌺🌺We were fortunate enough to find Fiona, the owner of Boileau Concierge, to take us to the many beautiful show gardens at the Toowoomba Flower Festival this year. Fiona loves and knows all about beautiful Toowoomba town and made us feel so special allowing us to visit so many beautiful gardens. As if her tour wasn’t enough, we were treated to a lovely morning tea, exceptional lunch at Kingfisher and at the last garden, we celebrated the day with champagne & sweets. This will become an annual event with Fiona, totally enjoyed by three generations of women in our family who can never get enough of Toowoomba’s beautiful gardens!
- Marion R00Excellent service for the Festival of FlowersMum and I did a full day tour with Fiona at the Festival of Flowers 2021. Fiona gave us a wonderful day. She has an excellent knowledge of the area and provided us with many delightful experiences. Our tour included morning tea, lunch and a special end to our day, champagne and treats, all inclusive in the price. Fiona drove us to see many gardens, private and public. We would definitely recommend her, our day was exceptional, memorable and we both loved the Festival and Flowers. Thank you Fiona. 😃😄
- sarahjanecox00Full day tour of Toowoomba Carnival of FlowersFiona drove us in her very comfortable van to visit 5 private gardens and the two main public parks, Queens Park and Laurel Bank Park. She knew the gardeners whose private gardens we visited, and we were able to enjoy learning more about specific plants and flowers that piqued our interest. For lunch Fiona dropped us at Kingfishers Cafe in the Springs Garden World nursery for an hour where we selected what we wanted from the menu. The day was very relaxing because the driving, navigating and knowing what to see and where to go was all taken care of. Thank you Fiona for being our fabulous concierge!
- 494rossf00Toowoomba Private Garden Luxury TourFiona took us on a tour of the private gardens open for the Toowoomba Flower Show. It was a marvellous experience. The tour cost covered everything. We were collected from our hotel in a luxurious vehicle and toured the gardens. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon bubbly and nibbles were included. No need for us to think about anything right down to the charity donations being collected by the open gardens. I can highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to see the private gardens but has no idea where to start.
- Bob S00A terrific serviceFiona escorted us on a 4 hour tour of the gardens in the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers garden completion. Her knowledge of the area and the whereabouts of all the gardens was terrific. We would never had found half of them if we attempted to attempt it on our own. Fiona went out of her way to arrange our tour for the Monday and as such had to arrange garden visits at gardens that were not open to the public at the time. She was very helpful and friendly and we would recommend Boileau Concierge service to everyone .
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Aug. 2023 • Couples
We had the best time with Fiona on the full day wine tour. Never a dull moment and such variety, I am so surprised we fit so much into one day! Fiona has a wealth of knowledge for the local area and truly recommend this tour to anyone. Thanks Fiona for life time memory x
Written 28 August 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks you Kaitlan and Ryan. I am so pleased you had a great day, and yes we did fit in a lot. It was a pleasure taking you around and especially sharing all our stories!
Written 31 August 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.