Enjoy a unique local food experience with Orange Trike Tours while soaking up the wonderful atmosphere of the Orange Food Basket. Arrive at the local food suppliers like a rockstar!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Helmets, Jackets and Gloves provided
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- 155 Byng St, Orange NSW 2800, Australia Outside the Orange Visitors Centre
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 330405P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW?
- Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW price starts from AU$184.52. Discover and book Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW cancellation policy?
- Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW?
- Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW is hosted by Orange Trike Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Orange Trike Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Half Day Foodie Tour Orange NSW on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 330405P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at155 Byng StOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1OrangeStop: 4 hoursThis tour takes you to a number of the most prominent food suppliers in Food Basket of the Orange Region. Buy direct from local growers farm gates. Visit the most popular providores for easy access to a wide range of local produce. We carry a fridge onboard to keep your purchases fresh as a daisy. This tour is fully customisable you have the option of going with our suggestion based on our extensive local knowledge or if you have some special destinations within the region we are able to build a tour around these.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Orange Trike Tours
Joined in November 2021
#6 of 20 Tours & Activities in Orange
- bargadoo7000Fun way to see Orange NSWCommunication from Mark was excellent, he kept in good contact due to the weather. Thankfully our ride went ahead. It was a fun way to see Orange and Mark's knowledge of the area and history was great. I would highly recommend.
- astrochichi00Something differentWhat fun and excitement in one hour with Mark and his Porsche engine Tri bike! we did the Pinnacle country road to the Dam past the many vineyards and orchids. On the way back we stopped at the golf club historical building for a quick look/see. We loved the leather jackets and helmets with blue tooth voice connectivity. Mark was informative about the town and the country side. A great way to start the day.
- JoanneMBishop00Highly recommendAmazing experience! We did the half day wine tour and visited 3 wineries. Mark was very knowledgeable and provided us with a short history tour of Orange. We also visited Lake Conobolas which was very pretty.
- ablackley800A wonderful experience.Thanks to Mark for taking my mother (83) and aunt (88) on the wonderful experience of exploring the area around Orange. It was a highlight of our trip and is still being talked about.
- NorthStar0666978098900Tour OrangeI can not recommend this tour enough. It is so much fun whizzing around Orange and the surrounding regions on the back of a trike - exhilarating. Mark is a very friendly, knowledgeable guide and a great driver/rider.
- Passport5158747321800Orange trike motorcycle tourWhat a wonderful experience. Mark was very knowledgeable and friendly and made this trike motorcycle an adventure that we would recommend to anybody
- gkchap202300Terrific TrikeMark was our biker and after dressing us up like eskimos (thank goodness as it was freezing) we had a memorable tour up to Canabolis Mountain plus more. He was so knowledgeable about beautiful Orange and took fabulous care of us...A must do for sure. Sensational!!
- wheffernan202300Thanks MarkWe had a great time with Mark and his Orange Trike Tour. He is friendly and well-informed about Orange and its history. As first-time visitors, we appreciated his input and loved being on his trike. We are not motorbike people, but really enjoyed the experience. We would wholeheartedly recommend this tour. Ron and Wendy, Brisbane
- Sarah K00Must do for first time in Orange!What a great way to see Orange! Mark was so friendly and informative. We booked and paid for an hour but got an extra 30 mins! We had so much fun on our first ever trike tour! Would definitely recommend, especially on a nice day! Thanks again Mark! 5 stars!
- LauraHudson35800Great funMark is really knowledgeable about the area, he’s a great experienced rider and the bike is comfortable. Tip - absolutely wear full length jeans, socks and even boots if you have them with you. The road surfaces are in pretty poor condition, the bike kicks up all kinds of stones. It’s unavoidable, there are pot holes everywhere.
- PaulandRachel451900Amazing experience!!!can not recommend this experience highly enough! Fantastic way to see Orange if you have limited time
- Resort75285400We felt like rock starsWhat a great experience! 👍 Jo and I really enjoyed our last afternoon of 2022 Thanks to Mark and his Amazing 2litre Peugeot powered, super trike. It just glides along the road as the beautiful views of Orange and surrounds fill your view Highly recommended. A quality experience, provided by a quality operator with quality equipment Thank you 😎😊🙏
- Susie P00Local experienceMark gave us a personalised tour to our favourite winery. It was such a fun afternoon adventure. Highly recommend for visitors or locals alike
- Kimberley J00Exceptional tour, fabulous guide!This is a fabulous way to see the Orange wineries! Mark is a very entertaining and knowledgeable guide from the area’s History to the diversities of its wines. Loved the entire experience, you feel so close to nature and see so much more detail while travelling on the bike. This is a must do tour when Visiting Orange. We did a full day including 5 incredible wineries and a fabulous lunch. Thank you Mark for making the day outstanding!
- Mumsims00Great fun, great experience well worth itWe loved all of it, the actual ride, the commentary, the hunt for kangaroos, real and metal, the bike, seeing bits of Orange we would never have found