Mitch Revs is an iconic Newcastle Artist, with brand collaborations such as Vegemite, Volkswagen and The Rio Olympics - Mitch's art has been well recognised and received by Australia. Join us, in the Gallery, where you will be able to be inspired and create in the same spot as the artist.
Ages 8-15, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Maple Skate Deck
- Posca Pens
- Information of Newcastle Skate Culture
- Tour in the Art Gallery
- Departure details
- 437 Hunter St, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia There will be a gallery with our huge company logo on the doors! Spots nearby are Newy Burger Co and across from the tram line.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 297305P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 297305P1