Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is the ultimate snow holiday for the ultimate powder hound! Visiting 11 mountains over 12 days, you’ll sample New Zealand’s most popular ski fields before heading off the beaten track to lesser known club fields loved by locals and pros alike. Highlights include: Porters ski field – an off-piste heaven with one of the largest vertical drops in New Zealand; Craigieburn – a best-kept-secret amongst locals with wide open powder bowls and lofty narrow shoots; and ever-popular Queenstown – packed with more adrenaline-pumping activities than there are hours in the day to enjoy them. The Snow Odyssey is a combination of our Snow Safari and Snow Explorer tours and is best suited for intermediate to advanced skiers/snowboarders as you’ll be using nutcrackers and rope tows to climb a handful of the slopes. Never heard of a nutcracker? Don’t let this put you off! Most people adjust to using these tools after just a couple of runs and our guides are on hand to help.
Queenstown - The Remarkables
Queenstown - Coronet Peak
Queenstown - Wanaka - Cardrona
Wanaka - Treble Cone
Wanaka - Lake Tekapo (via Ohau)
Lake Tekapo - Christchurch
Christchurch - Springfield -...
Springfield - Broken River
Springfield - Criagieburn - Mt...
Craigieburn to Christchurch
Queenstown, New Zealand
Christchurch, New Zealand
- 11 lift passes to 10 different mountains
- Rope tow gloves and nut-crackers
- Hot pools entry in Lake Tekapo
- Orientation Tour of every Mountoun - We give you the low-down on every location
- All transport and Mountain Transfers - taking you to our favourite snow locations
- High-End Hostel Accommodation - dorm share - upgrades available
- Small groups of maximum 16
- Meals such as lunch and dinner, are at own expenses - unless specified
- Additional activities -e.g. heli skiing
- Equipment such as skies/snowboard - BYO or hire from us!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Haka Tours
I booked a trip scheduled 2nd April, the company notified me that due Covid 19 pandemic the tour would be cancelled…
I was a bit anxious about going solo. I need not have worried as I was with a wonderful group and tour leader. Th…
A fantastic holiday destination
Joined a tour 24 Epic adventure tour with Char it is amazing. Still have 10 days to go. There have been only 2 o…
Best tour I have ever done. Highly recommended for al.
Super lovely group of people. Our tour guide was excellent. I really enjoyed the cultural aspects of the tour (for …
Awful service all round
They let you pay the full amount then cancel your tour because they don’t have enough bums on seats. Which I get if…
A worthwhile experience
I was really lucky to have an amazing group who made the trip extra nice. We got to see a lot of things local and t…
Great tour with a great group
The tour was generally well organised. I particularly liked the Maori village experience because it was not a touri…
I would definitely recommend it!
It was such a good tour!! I loved it!! Our guide was so nice, patient and had a good sense of humour! We could ask …
I did the 16 day tour that starts in Christchurch and ends in Auckland. I had a wonderful time and everything was…
Beautiful country, but a mixed tour and cheaper alternatives
I did the epic 24 day tour with Benny as our guide (and Burto for the first 3 days) - we were so lucky to have bea…
7 day South Island Lick
A fantastic way to see the best bits of the South Island. Our guide Michelle was awesome, so friendly and made ever…
7-Days of fun
Great tour! Customer service (by Mary and Marie) were excellent from start to end, be it it terms of enquiring ab…
Great intro to the beautiful North Island
We had a really enjoyable time on our North Island tour over the summer holidays and NYE. This was a great way to s…
South Island Lick Tour
Highly recommend this tour - had a great time and the guide was fantastic. The length of the tour was 7 days which …
It is a trap
It is a VIP backpacker tour (no tents). According to my experience, if you are a budget and not pretentious tourist…
- The Remarkables Ski Area, Coronet Peak, and 11 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about 12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour
What time does 12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour start?
12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour?
12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour price starts from AU$3,146.84. Discover and book 12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour cancellation policy?
12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour?
12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour is hosted by Haka Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Haka Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 12-Day Snow Odyssey Tour on Tripadvisor