Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start at61A Shotover Street61A Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New ZealandClients can opt to self drive to site (30 minute drive each way) but must first check in at our shop 10 minutes before the departure time.See address & details
- 161A Shotover StreetStop: 15 minutesHere you will meet your guide and have a safety briefing and explanation of the plans made for you and your group.Read more
- You'll end at61A Shotover Street61A Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New ZealandClients can opt to self drive to site (30 minute drive each way) but must first check in at our shop 10 minutes before the departure time.See address & details
61A Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Full wet weather gear
- Transfers to and from town centre
- Professional guides
- Your own guide
- Food and drinks
- Minimum age 16 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Matt was fantastic. Made sure we were comfortable and safe on the quads, very knowledgeable, and just made the experience something to remember. Highly recommend.
Date of experience: January 2021
If you have never been quad biking before, then you need to do it NOW and with these guys! Took my 2 teenage boys out for our first ever quad bike experience. We all had an absolute blast out on the track and I have never seen my boys smile so much in my life!! Thank you to…
Makes for a really fun day out! Had a group of all abilities and the Off Road Adventures team were great at tailoring the day to help us all gain confidence and improve as well as have fun!
Hitting corners like a drift king, after some knowledgeable tips from the boys guiding us. No pressure to do anything you don’t want, all self paced.
Date of experience: November 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Off Road Adventures
Dirt Bike Tour
An awesome dirt bike tour. We had heaps of fun. Beautiful views and great tracks. Matt was a fantastic guide and co…
Great adventure. They took a lot of care over our level of ability and it was clear that safety was paramount. Fant…
Best tour ever!!!! Go Buggy driving
We had the best fun with Matt today doing a buggy tour. We took our 9 year old son and 10 year old daughter. Matt w…
One of the best experiences Queenstown offers
Most amazing experience. Matt and Scott were amazing . I would highly recommend to anyone. Great on a wet day to…
Unreal experience! Matt, Lachie and the Off-road crew made our friends birthday quad biking experience one to remem…
13/10 experience, 13/10 people.
Incredible experience, incredible people. Matt went above and beyond, ensuring we had fun and felt confident.
Amazing tour, ran by awesome guys with loads of experience. What a day, loved it! Thanks for making my 30th birthda…
Loved it here it was very fun and the tour guides where very nice and it is very good for beginners as well.
I came last year to do the buggy with my Dad and this year was for the quad bikes with my friend! The adventure sta…
Awesome experience! Matt was an awesome instructor. Highly recommend doing the 1.5hr ride. Quality chat in the van …
Family off roading experience of a life time
With so many outdoor adventures on offer in Queenstown this is certainly one to not miss. Our teenage boys are car …
Of the hundreds of things to do in QT this is easily one of the best. These guys cater to everyone’s experience and…
Would highly recommend this! The booking process was easy. We were greeted my Matt when we arrived and he was excel…
Fun as hell, would definitely recommend to riders of all ages and skill levels. Matt knows what he's doing!
Big shout out to Ryan our buggy tour guide he is the man! Had an awesome time, highly recommend as one of the best …
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 1,458 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Above The Skyline Quads
How much is Above The Skyline Quads?
Above The Skyline Quads price starts from AU$212.20. Discover and book Above The Skyline Quads on Tripadvisor
What is the Above The Skyline Quads cancellation policy?
Above The Skyline Quads cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Above The Skyline Quads on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Above The Skyline Quads?
Above The Skyline Quads is hosted by Off Road Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Off Road Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Above The Skyline Quads on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Above The Skyline Quads?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Above The Skyline Quads on Tripadvisor