View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
All Stars Inn - Hostel & Hotel Accommodation, 263 Bealey Avenue, Edgeware, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- 9 nights' accommodation
- Professional experienced Stray Guide
- Scenic bike ride around Lake Wanaka
- Jet boat ride, Queenstown
- Doubtful Sound Day Trip, Fiordland National Park
- TranzAlpine train journey from Christchurch to Greymouth
- Food and drinks
- Extra optional activities which can be booked directly with your Stray Guide
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour pricing is based on room share (4-6 people). Twin or Single package upgrades are available. See related listings with relevant names 'Twin' or 'Single'.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- 13 to 17 year olds must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (over 18 years) and are subject to the full adult fares
- Travel Insurance is not included with this tour. It is strongly recommend that passengers have their own insurance
- Luggage is limited to one bag or suitcase per person (maximum weight of 15kgs), plus one day pack to carry onboard with your valuables. The carriage of any excess of oversized luggage is at Stray's discretion and must be approved prior to travel.
- As a private carrier, the operator can refuse to carry a person whose behavior is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group
- Itinerary Disclaimer: Itineraries are correct at the time of printing, however the operator retains the right to alter the route or itinerary if required. On occasion changes are made to improve the product or due to changes made by partners or suppliers. If a product, service or activity detailed in our itinerary is changed, a suitable alternative will be offered where possible. Components of our trip are weather dependent and the Operator cannot be held liable if some components are not available on the day of travel. No refunds will be given in the event of any delay or alteration in the trip resulting from severe weather conditions or a mechanical failure
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great way to see NZ while having a laugh along the way!
I cannot recommend Stray enough. We were taken to places that I would never have gone to had I drove myself. It is…
Great time 👌
Had a fab time with Stray! Wish I was able to do a longer trip with the company. The short time I did have was…
Amazing time - Shoutout to PacMan!
I had a great experience with Stray! Was tight on time so booked the essentials pass (22 days) for North and South…
Best bus company ever!
Shout-out to Lego, Shorty and Soxx for being fantastic drivers, great cooks, and amazing fun. I started travelling…
I traveled with stray for 6 weeks over January and February and I would highly recommend the whole experience! I…
Great trip with Stray!
I traveled the North and South Island with Stray in 5 weeks. I had a great time, did a lot of stuff and met many…
Romeoo was our bus driver and he made the whole experience so much fun, telling stories of town origins, Maori…
EPIC Stray Journeys (24 day North and South Island NZ) with our driver Husky!
Just had the best 3 weeks ever with Stray journeys! I did the 24 day North and South Island tour in NZ and had two…
Stray Journeys - Cook 24 Day Trip. Amazing tour, Husky was the best guide ever!
I was slightly hesitant to book this trip as there are limited reviews for the 24 day Stray Journeys Cook Tour.…
Lightning is a legend
Had an absolutely fantastic time on the Stray bus with our dear driver Lightning. He made sure we were fully…
- Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Franz Josef Glacier, and 3 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255