Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover Wellington's beautiful Eastern Bays and beyond, when you hire an electric bike (eBike) from Wildfinder Pencarrow! Wildfinder Pencarrow is conveniently located right next to the start of the Pencarrow coastal trail, and is easily accessed by public transport or car from Wellington or The Hutt Valley. Duration: 8 hour bike hire from Wildfinder Pencarrow, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt, Greater Wellington, North Island.
Wildfinder | Pencarrow, 519 Muritai Road, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt 5013, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Electric Bike (e-Bike)
- Repair kit
- Food and drink (limited range available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your approximate height (cm or inches are fine) so we can reserve the appropriate bike for you
- Child seats are available at additional charge if advised at time of booking (rated to 22kg)
- Child trailer / tag-along bikes are available at additional charge if advised at time of booking (rated to 130cm)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We rented MTB bikes from Everyone's Adventure for one day on 08 February, 2020. We liaised with Dave Woulfe via email beforehand and he was able to answer all our queries promptly. Dave met us at the ferry (Day's Bay) with all the necessary equipment and a healthy lunch, water &…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Response from EveryonesAdventure, Manager at 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire
Responded 13 Feb 2020
Thanks for the awesome review! Glad you had such a great day out on the trail, see you again soon for the rest of the Remutaka Cycle Trail! :)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great Service from Dave
Friends had organised for us and our bikes to be picked up and taken back to Petone once we completed the Remutaka …
Awesome Service 👏
We cycled part of the Remutaka Cycle Trail and were delighted with our brand new bikes & the level of personalised …
Remutaka Trail ride.
Hired E bikes from 2 Wildfinder sites Kaitoke and Pencarrow on the same day and they were both excellent. The commu…
Hired kayaks for family and friend. Great value and a lot of fun. One hour hire allowed heaps of time to paddle aro…
Great biking experience for everyone
Outstanding experience and well worth the sore muscles the next day. We were a family group of 5 aged from 10 year…
We did the Remutaka Trail and loop ride over two days, just brilliant. We hired E bikes which were great and Dave …
Magnificent ride, great gear
Just finished the 4 day, 3 night circular Remutaka Cycle Trail from Days Bay clockwise around the Remutakas and bac…
Great experience! Well run, bikes were well maintained and staff were super friendly. Would definitely do again.
A great day out!
A great day out! Dave was flexible and accommodated our small group (6 riders) and varying requirements, was punct…
Great Gusty ride
Great ride out round the lake and up to the lighthouse in Gusty winds. The bikes were great, really good condition…
I rented an ebike (2 h) highly recommendable. the trip was absolutely stunning, the staff easy going people. Highly…
Top bike ride
Lovely sunny 2 hour bike ride. Jack was very helpful and informative. Little windy on the way back but highly recom…
lighthouse bike ride
Awesome scenic views so you will get plenty good pictures you can post for friends and family to see
Challenging but awesome activity!
The tandem experience was a first for us, but Noah Stock and his colleague were both very helpful in guiding us and…
Awesome bike ride around the coast and up to the lighthouse and lake. Well worth it! And thanks to jack for sorting…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire
- 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire on Tripadvisor
- 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire price starts from AU$76.98. Discover and book 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire on Tripadvisor
- 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire on Tripadvisor
- 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire is hosted by Wildfinder. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wildfinder on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire on Tripadvisor